FS: 537+RWHP NA Motor PART OUT!

levelbelow2000

Established Member
Would the FR500 Intake have big power gains on a stock Mach1 long block or is it just for highly modified cars? also what mods would need to be done to fit on a Stock Mach1 with bolt-ons? thanks

Nazman

Established Member
Would the FR500 Intake have big power gains on a stock Mach1 long block or is it just for highly modified cars? also what mods would need to be done to fit on a Stock Mach1 with bolt-ons? thanks

There are no modifications required for the FR500 intake. One thing to consider is that this FR500 has been modified, very much modified!

So, its an all out piece and with a stock long block Mach it would not be a good mod.

Based on your combo you will be much better with one of our Nazty Performance Ported Short Runners with a custom runner lenght. We had one dynoed and gained 52RWHP @ 6800RPMs over a ported intake on a Mach with FR500 cams!

Gains with stock cams/stock short block and your normal bolt-ons will be ~30RWHP at ~6800RPMs!

Shoot me a PM for details or visit: Nazty Performance -Your Source!

Naz

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Why didn't you do this last summer? I've got too much invested in my current setup now! Bump for you and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread