FS: 450hp 93 cobra in NC.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
SOLD!!!

For those who know me...yup im selling her :nonono:
1993 cobra #3326 24,5kk miles! asking $16,500
black with grey leather seats,factory cd player- although it never really worked, sunroof. stock wheels, tires 255/40/17 bridgestone potenza re730 front, and potenza S-02 rear

im selling the car for one reason, i joined the terminator crowd and have to bring down the payments a bit with the 93. the wife tells me we cant afford both.
mods:
-vortech SQ-Trim, stock pulleys, UPR boost master power pipe = 14lbs boost
-SCT four bank chip (only one tune burnt) "mustang dyno" tuned from Rick of amazon racing
-pro-m 80mm mass air meter
-accubfab 70mm TB.
-stock longblock & tranny - with hurst short throw shifter
-ford mo sport unequal shortys -jet hot coated, MAC offroad h-pipe, dynomax ultra flow stainless steel catback.
-crane fireball ignition HI6-TRC -has boost timing retard knob. ,msd S.P. wires
-home fabbed pcv system with oil seperator.
-home fabbed dual air bypass valve system
- ford mo sport aluminum drive shaft
-3.55 gears
-rear brake proportioning valve
-93 cobra, baer front brake upgrade, with SBS pads, stock rear disc brakes
-255lph walbro intake fuel pump, vortech T-REX inline pump
-42# fuel injectors
-fuel pressure regulator
-boost and fuel pressure gauges on "a" pillar

suspension mods:
-steeda lowering springs
-tokico illumina 5 way adjustable shocks/struts
-strut tower brace
-k member brace
-subframe connectors
-steeda upper and lower control arms
-steeda adj. rear sway bar, -larger front sway bar
-max. motorsports panhard bar
-caster/camber plates

theres probably some more little things i forgot at the moment but thats about it. the car is in great shape, if your looking for that bone stock 93 collectors car this isnt the car for you but if your looking for a fast,very very fun car that drives like stock..until you press the go pedal that has been VERY well maintained then consider this one seriously.
ac was converted to r-134 and blows cold, everything works. i have a recent clean carfax report. i recieve many compliments about how clean and good the car looks but it is 13 years old. i am a mechainc and have taken the upmost care for this car. it has had mobil 1 syn. since being broken in. i change the oil at least by every 3000 miles. i get oil for free so...it gets changed almost too often :thumbsup:
i have LOTS of pics for those seriously interested.
thanks for looking
cell: 703-489-8220

100_1667.gif

100_1713.gif

100_1668.gif

100_1692.gif

100_1258.gif

100_1193.gif

100_1625.gif

Last edited:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
oh and yes i still have the stock headlights, as well as many other stock parts, but not all. what i have goes with the car

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Sweet car bro! Its funny man, I'de be interested in buying that car but my wifey would say the same thing LOL :) You can always tell when the previous owner took good care of the machine you're interested in, your car should sell in no time.

Last edited:

MDRex

Established Member
Love the car, very interested. I just have to decide if I want to spend that much on a car at this time. I just sold 2 cars to save money.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
your sig makes you look like a total asshole...."thanks Josh"..... :beer:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Honestly Josh had no idea. All he did is drive the car. He told me you spent 2 hours in his driveway checking the car out?? Im sure within 2 hours of looking. You might have been able to see an oil leak right?? You are a mechanic..

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
gillahoon said:
is there only 24k on it or 124k the the block and all that stuff stock

there is not 124k on the car,engine, odo.! i dont blame you for wondering though, understandable. i questioned the same back when i bought it. but once there looking at the car i was completely satisfied, i am confident if you came to look at the car all your worrys would be put to rest. i also have a recent carfax report which shows the timeline and history of the car as it was bought, registered in..(i think it was) MS. then to NJ. buy the original owner, and then me in NC.
trust me its obvious theres only 24k miles and i will do what ever i can to prove so BEFORE someone comes out of state to buy it.-or from where ever
thank you for your interest. :beer:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
sam92lx said:
Honestly Josh had no idea. All he did is drive the car. He told me you spent 2 hours in his driveway checking the car out?? Im sure within 2 hours of looking. You might have been able to see an oil leak right?? You are a mechanic..

first of all thanks for hijacking my post. this isnt the place to discuss this matter.
however for the record: i asked Josh several times in his posted ad for his 2003 -pm's, email, phone conversations about the condition of his car. he flat out lied about several things, now yes im a mechanic but the problem i really have is that i asked, he lied, i spent alot of money and time to fly out to the car and so by the time i got there i had too many eggs in one basket sort of speak and so yea i saw the oil leak, i saw the brakes were shot, that it needed spark plugs, that it only had a excal 1 not the excal 2 like advertized with but what could i do at the point? it would have costed me another $300 at least to get back home. so reluctantly i went ahead and bought the car. figuring i could fix what i found at that point. now if i had known about the big hole in the heat exchanger, #2 spark plug electrode half burnt, bent wheel, the full severity of the oil leak, the vibration from the rear above 80mph - no i would have just found a way home. but again this is why i asked ahead of time. i did my part, my homework.

now for all those that are looking to buy my 93 cobra and are reading this, im sorry you have to, but at least now you may realize that i will not try to hide anything because its happened to me and I didnt like it!
dont do on to others you dont want done to your self, right?
besides if Josh didnt know an hes such a honest guy, when i presented this information to him after getting home with the car he would have tried to compensate somehow but that didnt happen, all i got was an attitude, which speaks volumes.

now please back to the thread as it was ment to be...
thank you :beer:

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Man really intrested....can you send me more pics? Also how is the body, paint....scratches, dints or fading of the paint?

[email protected]

ill email you tonight when i get home
paint is in good shape ESPECIALLY for a 13 year old car. its not faded, theres no dings, body is straight, car NEVER in any kind of accident. i also have a recent clean carfax report ill send you tonight as well. but there are a few minor issues (and im just being bluntly honest) like the front passenger fender has two small marks from some stupid kids throwing two eggs at it. also on the front bumper theres a small area where the clear coat is starting to flake. please dont prejudge the car though until you've seen pics at least, or better yet in person. i just mentioned the worst things about the car. i get compliments and question like "tell me thats not the original paint" all the time.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
ill email you tonight when i get home
paint is in good shape ESPECIALLY for a 13 year old car. its not faded, theres no dings, body is straight, car NEVER in any kind of accident. i also have a recent clean carfax report ill send you tonight as well. but there are a few minor issues (and im just being bluntly honest) like the front passenger fender has two small marks from some stupid kids throwing two eggs at it. also on the front bumper theres a small area where the clear coat is starting to flake. please dont prejudge the car though until you've seen pics at least, or better yet in person. i just mentioned the worst things about the car. i get compliments and question like "tell me thats not the original paint" all the time.

I will judge after I see the pics...but I am not expecting to see a 100% perfect car LOL I know its 13 YRs old, I just don't want any rust or major dings and dints.

:beer: :beer:

Speedfreek

Established Member
hey the pics looked great I would like to come look at it next week if possible. sending u a pm I'm out of town and cannot reply to your email u sent before.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
I will judge after I see the pics...but I am not expecting to see a 100% perfect car LOL I know its 13 YRs old, I just don't want any rust or major dings and dints.

:beer: :beer:

cool man, reason i say that is because i think people are a little thrown off by my honesty. and just because i admit theres a couple minor flaws they think im hiding something major. but im not. this car runs like a top!
sorry i was so rushed in the email, i was trying to get out the door for work. :beer:

TRBO VNM

I can vouge for this car. I really wish I had the money. it would be sitting next to my 04. sorry to see it go. :(

Users who are viewing this thread