FS 3.4 whipple FL

Oborroto

Established Member
As it says 3.4 whipple purchased from lethal. 3500 shipped to your door or picked up locally plus !!paypal fees!!. I have seen 730hp/754tq with 25 pounds of boost 17* timing on 93 octane on a street/race tune. This car has never been down the track, and is driven 15 miles per week to school. Im want to sell this blower but am NOT desperate so no low ballers please I feel the price is fair for a blower with less than 300 miles. Blower comes with factory warrenty from whipple.

Oborroto

Established Member
I'm thinking of trying a twin turbo setup, but really couldn't use the 3.4 on the set-up. I'm estimating on the high side when I say it has 300 miles. The car is only driven once a week (15 miles) and right now its not being driven at all. I purchased the blower in late June from lethal. I'll be trailering the car out to Texas next month to have it tuned by HPP if i still have the blower on the car.

Oborroto

Established Member
The 3.4 isnt enough for you? You still got the stock block?

No, its a built bottom end I had Mesa balancing build for me. Basc bore .20 over and swapping the internals. I have a nitrous setup I bought to run with the 3.4 but just having second thoughts about running nitrous

darkone19

Banned
Just crank up the boost on that blower. I think it should make high 700's on boost if it is spun at the RPM that 3.4 is meant to.

cltgt

Life is a drag race
Established Member
I'm thinking of trying a twin turbo setup, but really couldn't use the 3.4 on the set-up. I'm estimating on the high side when I say it has 300 miles. The car is only driven once a week (15 miles) and right now its not being driven at all. I purchased the blower in late June from lethal. I'll be trailering the car out to Texas next month to have it tuned by HPP if i still have the blower on the car.

Going out to Have Manny tune your car? What made you go with that decision? Don't get me wrong, Those guys are great out there. I used him when lived in Carrollton for work. :)

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
As it says 3.4 whipple purchased from lethal. 3500 shipped to your door or picked up locally plus !!paypal fees!!. I have seen 730hp/754tq with 25 pounds of boost 17* timing on 93 octane on a street/race tune. This car has never been down the track, and is driven 15 miles per week to school. Im want to sell this blower but am NOT desperate so no low ballers please I feel the price is fair for a blower with less than 300 miles. Blower comes with factory warrenty from whipple.

Sounds Kinda Fishy...

1. Look at your trader feedback....
  2. Im pretty Sure Whipple Warrentys dont convey to new owners
  3. 730/750 plus on pump with 25psi? I want a dyno sheet, there not friggin way....

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Sounds Kinda Fishy...

1. Look at your trader feedback....
  2. Im pretty Sure Whipple Warrentys dont convey to new owners
  3. 730/750 plus on pump with 25psi? I want a dyno sheet, there not friggin way....

+1, Whats up with that man? Now you're asking over 3 grand for a blower and expect it to sell based on what EVILNSS stated?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^It's funny you guys are questioning this guy. I got a bad feeling about him from somewhere in the past. I've been trying to remember where from but can't put my finger on it. Sounds like I'm correct either way if I remember or not. Maybe it's for the tires in his trader rating but I don't think so.

OP you need to get a shop involved in helping you sell this thing or you probably won't get rid of it.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
kinda pricey? aren't they like 3700 brand new from lethal?

exactly what I thought...including paypal fees. would be more expensive than just going to Lethal and getting it from them and guaranteed getting a blower..

I dont understand how people ask so much $ for a used blower even if it has low miles....

Spend the extra 100 to 200 bucks for piece of mind.. and get a new one that you know hasnt been messed up possibly...

Users who are viewing this thread