FS: 2014 Real Super Snake Wheels 20x9 and 20x11 The Real Deal!!

shelby2

Established Member
Sorry been away, the wheels have been sold. I did buy wheels from Shelby America, but on a different auction. I paid $4200 for them, and took a loss. They actually have sold several sets on their site and probably will have more. I took a loss on wheels and ended up selling for $3500. I don't scam, pls see feed back, and actually take a little offense to that. However I do apologize for not checking site, that is my bad. Got really caught up in school and work. So little time as we get older. Thanks to all that acquired about the wheels. I did also find a set of Acola's but will need them sent off to restore. Always something.
By the way seen a couple sets of Black ones for sale on Shelby Auction. A couple people wished these were black, so thought I let you know.
Thanks again

Mark

Last edited:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Just an update, I was the buyer on the Shelby auction at $3558. The rims arrived today. I know the auction says they are take-offs, but the rims are 100% brand new. They have never had a tire on them and never had a lug on them. The rims shown in the Shelby auction pics are definitely NOT the rims I received. My rims are perfect. My guess is Shelby is getting rid of excess inventory.

BTW, these things are much nicer than pics can show.

Tom

HighTorque

Established Member
just an update, i was the buyer on the shelby auction at $3558. The rims arrived today. I know the auction says they are take-offs, but the rims are 100% brand new. They have never had a tire on them and never had a lug on them. The rims shown in the shelby auction pics are definitely not the rims i received. My rims are perfect. My guess is shelby is getting rid of excess inventory.

Btw, these things are much nicer than pics can show.

Tom

awesome congrats on the wheels hopefully i can get a set some day.

shelby2

Established Member
Another set went up for sale this weekend, went for right around $3300. not including shipping. Keep an eye out guys.
Mark

svt662

Established Member
Another set went up for sale this weekend, went for right around $3300. not including shipping. Keep an eye out guys.
Mark
I know because I was the second highest bidder at $3,250

shelby2

Established Member
The wheels are sold, keep an eye out on Shelby's auction site on EBay.
Thanks Mark

Users who are viewing this thread