FS: 2014 Real Super Snake Wheels 20x9 and 20x11 The Real Deal!!

shelby2

Established Member
Good afternoon,
I have a set of real 2014 Super Snake Wheels 20x9 and 20x11 rears in natural finish for sale. I was going to use on my 2009 GT500, but really want Acola Wheels. So I'm putting them up for sale. If interested please let me know. Wheels are in great shape and look killer. Will fit all mustangs 2005-2016, I Was thinking $4100 OBO shipped.:beer:
s-l1600 (6).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpg

Last edited:

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
These look like the same set selling on Ebay from Shelbyauctions and they are marked as take offs from a widebody. Actually using the same pictures... Item no. 191802435309. Soooo whats up? Lol

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Yep, i missed that my mistake lol. Soooo shelby2 is actually shelbyauctions from LV according to the Ebay posting... aka shelby american? But has PA as location on here? Still wondering whats up. Not trying to be a dick, just wondering how on here the wheels are in PA for 4100 and on ebay for 2600 in Las Vegas. The pics are the same...

Snoopy49

Established Member
I guess this is the reason for Rule #7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I guess this is the reason for Rule #7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card.

This.

Moderation team is aware of this. Please, no further posting in this thread until we can resolve the issue.

My1st gt500

Established Member
Does anyone know mark? Have bin trying to get a hold of him. Hope all is well . If any one does please let him know I'm trying to get in touch with him.. Thank you

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I just about bought these , after seeing the same pic from ebay I backed off though . I just figured he bought them from Shelby auctions and was trying to flip them for a quick profit.

Speedboosted

Established Member
I just about bought these , after seeing the same pic from ebay I backed off though . I just figured he bought them from Shelby auctions and was trying to flip them for a quick profit.

Nothing wrong with that if it's true, but this is interesting. This Mark isn't Mark Merling is it?

Users who are viewing this thread