FS: 2014 Mustang GT Black Leather Seat Covers

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
2010+ Mustang GT Black/DARK Charcoal leather seat covers for sale. Includes front and rear seats as well as head rest covers. Less than 4K miles. Like new and perfect. White stitching. Off a 2014 Mustang GT*with premium package. First $400 takes them. Replace your cloth covers in your base Mustang V6 or GT. EASY SWAP.

Text 5623354164

Located in Southern California.

May93

Established Member
2010+ Mustang GT Black/DARK Charcoal leather seat covers for sale. Includes front and rear seats as well as head rest covers. Less than 4K miles. Like new and perfect. White stitching. Off a 2014 Mustang GT*with premium package. First $400 takes them. Replace your cloth covers in your base Mustang V6 or GT. EASY SWAP.

Text 5623354164

Located in Southern California.

Is there any difference between the 2014 GT and a 2011 GT seats? I have cloth and have been considering changing to leather. I wouldn't imagine shipping being all that much to Ohio.

On another note I lived in Whittier California in the late 70's as a child. Hill-view Huskies was the Middle High School if I remember right. With the type of weather in Ohio not sure why we left.

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Structurally no. These covers will go right on the same way as they fit on the 2014 seats they came off :)
I wouldn't think shipping would be too much at all. All together they are relatively light, and can be packed in together tight to avoid more than 1 box.
I accept PayPal if interested in purchasing and having them shipped. Keep me posted :)

DSargent09

Established Member
They won't work on early 2012s and all 2011s. They made the front head rest tilt and rear head rest tilt mid year.

May93

Established Member
They won't work on early 2012s and all 2011s. They made the front head rest tilt and rear head rest tilt mid year.

Does it have a slot cut that mine doesn't have?

Structurally no. These covers will go right on the same way as they fit on the 2014 seats they came off :)
I wouldn't think shipping would be too much at all. All together they are relatively light, and can be packed in together tight to avoid more than 1 box.
I accept PayPal if interested in purchasing and having them shipped. Keep me posted :)

I'm interested if I can determine they will definitely fit. Doing some checking now.

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Hmm... I may just have to road trip to get these.
Let me see when the Gubmint will pay back the money they owe me.
Bump for you!

DSargent09

Established Member
Does it have a slot cut that mine doesn't have?

I'm interested if I can determine they will definitely fit. Doing some checking now.

On the 2011s and some of the 12s the rear head rest were stationary. On the newer models they are much larger, and flip down. Front head rest also changed.

May93

Established Member

Could you post or send a few pics to [email protected]? I want to compare them to my seats. I'm very interested if they'll fit.

On the 2011s and some of the 12s the rear head rest were stationary. On the newer models they are much larger, and flip down. Front head rest also changed.

You know I bought my Mustang late in 2011 but the rear head rest do flip down.

Users who are viewing this thread