FS: 2004 TR w/ KB and CCW's. Texas

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
I just found the car I'm looking for. I'd like to sell within the next week. Shoot me your best offer on the car as it sits and I'll give it serious consideration!!

selbyvince

Established Member
damn bro selling already! glws man never got a chance to see it in person but i know its nice.

wish i could get them ccws off you! just spent 4k on my car in the last month already though, and i dont think id get enough money for the saleens to make up the difference in the cash i got :(

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
damn bro selling already! glws man never got a chance to see it in person but i know its nice.

wish i could get them ccws off you! just spent 4k on my car in the last month already though, and i dont think id get enough money for the saleens to make up the difference in the cash i got :(

It's never too late! :) We can take her out tomorrow if you want to take a ride. :)

I've had a few bites. I'm not too sure how serious the prospective buyer are. I guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.

I'm not selling the wheels unless a buyer wants the car without the CCW's. I have 3K tied up in them. If I'm going to keep the car i definitely want the CCW's.

Ron.

selbyvince

Established Member
It's never too late! :) We can take her out tomorrow if you want to take a ride. :)

I've had a few bites. I'm not too sure how serious the prospective buyer are. I guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.

I'm not selling the wheels unless a buyer wants the car without the CCW's. I have 3K tied up in them. If I'm going to keep the car i definitely want the CCW's.

Ron.

I hear ya man! I'm offshore until Thursday,if you still have it then I'm def interested in taking a ride to see how my car will be after I finish getting my 2.2 on there :beer: and if it does sell without the ccws keep me in mind lol. You still have my number? If not pm me I'd like to check this out before u make the mistake of selling lol

Users who are viewing this thread