FS: 2004 Torch Red Whipple True Forged Cobra

dpotter

Established Member
The car is sold and will be well cared for. The new owner is a member of this fine community and will likely chime in at some point. The wheels were sold to a very good friend of ours locally.

Thanks to all who showed interest and certainly to those with well wishes for Kevin.

Satyr

Established Member
Sad to hear that it's gone, but glad that things worked out for the seller(s) and buyer(s).
Best of luck to you, Kevin, and also to dpotter and the new owner.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
i'm the new owner of this fine beast. got the car back home sunday and swapped over my rims and rotors. it is a thrill to drive and a real head turner. thanks a lot to dpotter and 04sleeper, two great guys to work with. kevin got the tune spot on and was extremely thorough with explanations of everything the car has (which is massive). the documentation i received is staggering. the car has found a good home i can assure everyone of that :coolman:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats and enjoy.

This thread also shows how tight a car community can be. Dpotter taking on the task of selling after buying from Kevin almost immediately because of certain circumstances. Prop to you Dpotter and Kevin as well for building a car that has a huge following. This thread has over 11k views, demonstrating how popular it is.

Kevin, my CO was nothing compared to your car but dearly miss it especially when NMRA is in town this weekend. I know that I sold mine for all the right reasons and I have accomplished everything I set out to do selling mine. Now I am hunting for a nice clean fox to fill my weekend void. I know that it won't replace the CO, but it is all I can budget for now.

I wish you all the best, 04Sleeper, Dpotter, and c6zHombre

Last edited:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i'm the new owner of this fine beast. got the car back home sunday and swapped over my rims and rotors. it is a thrill to drive and a real head turner. thanks a lot to dpotter and 04sleeper, two great guys to work with. kevin got the tune spot on and was extremely thorough with explanations of everything the car has (which is massive). the documentation i received is staggering. the car has found a good home i can assure everyone of that :coolman:

pics of the way it looks now!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
pics of the way it looks now!

here's some quick shots i took this afternoon. my camera sucks and i'm no photographer, so keep that in mind - lol. thanks again to everyone for the congrats, this is one awesome car :coolman:

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3775.JPG

IMG_3777.JPG

IMG_3769.JPG

IMG_3779.JPG

dpotter

Established Member
Glad to see you have her set up with your wheels, looking good Jeff. Take care man and stay in touch.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
here's some quick shots i took this afternoon. my camera sucks and i'm no photographer, so keep that in mind - lol. thanks again to everyone for the congrats, this is one awesome car :coolman:

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3775.JPG

IMG_3777.JPG

IMG_3769.JPG

IMG_3779.JPG

Looks great, and taken on a whole different personality. Congrats again

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
That is amazing, I am glad it went to a good owner.. And Kevin I am sorry that this happened. unfortunately I had to sell my 2004 TR Cobra as well. It was the worst thing I have ever done... So I feel your pain man.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3775.JPG

IMG_3777.JPG

IMG_3769.JPG

IMG_3779.JPG

Lookin good bro, im sure those rotors were no easy task:lol1: We gotta get together with my camera some time soon, as soon as my old lady teaches me how to use it lol!

Satyr

Established Member

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3775.JPG

IMG_3777.JPG

IMG_3769.JPG

IMG_3779.JPG

:thumbsup:
Car looks as awesome as always. The SP's look very good on the car.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Glad to see you have her set up with your wheels, looking good Jeff. Take care man and stay in touch.

Will do, David. Thanks again for picking me up from the airport.

And for you guys that have not seen it, do a search on David's marauder, speaking of sleepers. One fine 4-door daily driver. :coolman:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Lookin good bro, im sure those rotors were no easy task:lol1: We gotta get together with my camera some time soon, as soon as my old lady teaches me how to use it lol!

I'm getting the mm steel lines ordered today; get ready to do it all over again - lol. and get that camera in action :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread