FS: 2003 Zinc Yellow (Central Florida)

Kannif

I'm that guy!
Established Member
TTT for another ZY. I love mine, never wanted yellow when I was looking but I rounded the corner, saw it and was done! That car pops in the lights. I always liked the gas station flouresents (sp?).

mav_tu

Established Member
TTT for another ZY. I love mine, never wanted yellow when I was looking but I rounded the corner, saw it and was done! That car pops in the lights. I always liked the gas station flouresents (sp?).

I wouldn't have picked yellow as a first choice. I had a mystic a couple years ago, and really wanted another one. Then I pulled up and saw ZY in some good sunlight and I was sold. Love the color now!

GLWS... someone will pick it up with that kind of mileage on it.

Thanks, I hope so!

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
Love the color, I will be in orlando in two weeks. 22nd if you still have it I would love to see it...
Jason

mav_tu

Established Member
Love the color, I will be in orlando in two weeks. 22nd if you still have it I would love to see it...
Jason

I don't have anything planned that day, so sounds good to me! Will you have yours with you?

mav_tu

Established Member
Its funny how the most of negative stuff I hear on zinc yellow is from this website. Guess it grows on you when you own one, but I get lots of compliments on the color.

People stare and wave all the time. Saw one driving down I-4 a couple days ago (of course I was in my wife's car :bash:). Great color.

mav_tu

Established Member
Lmk if u still up for Saturday

Sorry I'm just getting back to you. My wife is a school teacher, and we have a school pep rally we're working at going on today. Let me know when you'll be back in the Orlando area and we'll try and work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread