FS: 2003 Zinc Yellow (Central Florida)

mav_tu

Established Member
Price change - $23,000 - still accepting offers!

Due to some life changes (work) I am trying to sell my Zinc.

14,3xx miles
2.8 pulley w/ idler
CAI (Steeda, I believe - I didn't install so I could be mistaken)
Flowmaster CB exhaust
Eibach springs
Short shifter (I don't know the brand as I also did not install)

The car is beautiful, and is begging to be driven. I've had her for a year and only put 3k miles on her. She's carport kept, under a cover. See my sig for a picture, and I'll get additional pics up soon. The only change is I had 5% tint put all the way around.

I'm not in a crunch to sell, so no - I will not consider low-ball offers. Also, I am not interested in any trades. My asking price is $25,000. As I said, I'm not trying to make a quick sale, she just needs a good home!

If there are any questions, please let me know!:beer:

100_0859_1.jpg

100_0860.jpg

100_0861.jpg

100_0862.jpg

100_0863.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0866.jpg

100_0865.jpg

100_0868.jpg

It still has a lot of the sticker from the dealer on the gas pedal!

100_0869.jpg

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
didnt mean to sound like an ass, but yes, better pics with a different camera would help sale.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Pretty sure I've seen you around a few times, very very clean car if it's the one. Where in Orlando are you?

mav_tu

Established Member
didnt mean to sound like an ass, but yes, better pics with a different camera would help sale.
No problem!:beer:

I just need the time to take the pics. This weekend is pretty much shot, so plan on them early next week.

Pretty sure I've seen you around a few times, very very clean car if it's the one. Where in Orlando are you?
I'm out toward Clermont. If you did see it around, it was a while back. For the last four months I have literally driven it every third Sunday for about 8 miles round trip. Like I said, it is begging to be driven! LOL

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
zinc yellow ftmfw. hate on it all you want but zinc yellow is one of the best looking colors on these cars. bump for u glws

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
zinc yellow ftmfw. hate on it all you want but zinc yellow is one of the best looking colors on these cars. bump for u glws

I agree...I went out of state many many hours just to buy a low mile ZY car.

It's what I wanted and what I like. I get compliments on it every time I drive it!

OP GLWS....I'd say price is fair considering the miles:beer:

mav_tu

Established Member
The car is beautiful...It kills me how someone will comment like that...The color does not make it worth less.... Good luck with your sale..

Kinda what I was thinking. I would think ZY would make the price go up since there were fewer produced (other than MG and SS). Except that I like the attention factor the color/car generates (let's face it - there is a part of all of us that eats up the attention), I like that it's a more limited production color.

Thanks for the bumps everyone. I know someone will really appreciate this car!

mav_tu

Established Member
If anyone wants to disagree with anyone thinking Zinc is "the best color" or wants to cast dispersions on my thread, please either do so via PM with the person you'd like to eDebate with, or PM me directly with negative comments. I don't dirty up other people's threads. I'd appreciate it if no one dirties up mine.

Oh, and - TTT! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread