FS: 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe w/ 37k miles

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Ummmmm wow!!!!!!! This is my luck :/ I just brought my first SB cobra 2 days ago Payed 23k cash for it with 46k miles!!! On top.of that drove s total of 10 hours to.get it:/ with that being said I wish I saw this car 3 days ago and u would have cash in ur hand right now! I'm goin pm you an deal and might work something out! Thanks chad

Chad, thank you for the offer and will let you know if the seats, bar, and harnesses become available.:beer:

Chris

Rice Eatr

Established Member
I appreciate all of the interest and trade offers but no one has pulled the trigger yet. I am dropping the price to $20,500 and will keep it in the garage if it doesn't sell at this price.

Chris

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Why cant i find a deal like this in my neck of the woods :rollseyes Low mileage 10 sec Cobra, Awesome deal for who ever gets it?

Rice Eatr

Established Member
I have all of the components. I would say someone with basic mechanical skills could reinstall everything in an afternoon.

Chris

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Why cant i find a deal like this in my neck of the woods :rollseyes Low mileage 10 sec Cobra, Awesome deal for who ever gets it?

I think my asking price is very reasonable for the condition, mods, and miles. I have seen similar cars sell for $24-25k. If it doesn't sell quickly it will sit in the garage until Spring.

Chris

Rice Eatr

Established Member
I still have the car. I took it off the market because I am in the process of moving to Michigan. I am flying back every month so if anyone is interested I may be able to work something out. Please PM if interested as I am not on here everyday. :beer:

Chris

NEMES1S

Established Member
I will be gettin rid of my charger in the next couple weeks. I really would like to take this off your hands. My GT was SB and I will be gettin a sb cobra by spring or sooner. Hope we will meet up.

nastynotch483

Established Member
hey bud I am right in Nc and was wondering if you were looking into any trades i want to get into a Sb cobra bad well if you would like to talk I got (3 coupe with A Dart 331 YSI street car 9sec car 10 point cage bear Brakes etc here is a quick pic please shoot me a pm love to talk to you and thanks 418242[/ATTACH]"]
onthepit2_zpsc1a20fff.jpg

Attachments

• onthepit2_zpsc1a20fff.jpg
    onthepit2_zpsc1a20fff.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread