FS: 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe w/ 37k miles

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Thank you for the compliments!

I have all of the stock parts, I even bought replacement parts for everything that was altered - carpet, interior panels, etc. Going to go through and sell after the car sells.

I have the factory 17" Chrome wheels and I have a pair of chrome 10.5" rears w/ 315 Hoosier drag radials.

The roll bar is a Maximum Motorsports removable kit, not sure of the model # off hand but it is on their site. I had to have the door bar pin flanges moved down about 1" so the seats would slide w/o interference.

Chris

Last edited:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I refuse to think back and count up all of the hours I have into the car.

Here are a couple more shots:
Bottom of PS door -
020-1.jpg

Bottom of DS door -
022-1.jpg

Bar receivers -
016-1.jpg

Rear of bar -
015-1.jpg

Another Engine -
010.jpg

Chris

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
beautiful car! all the nice ones are so far away! :fm: What kind of car it makes?

Last edited:

Soap

Established Member
I can personally vouch for both Chris and his car. He is an honest guy and the car is no joke. No corners have been cut, rest assured everything is done right.

GLWS buddy!!

--Joe

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I just realized the retarded question i asked? I ment to ask what kind of power it makes? No more drinking and typing :beer:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I guess if i wouldve paid more attention to his sig instead of drooling over the pics i wouldve answered my own question, beautiful car at a good price, really wish you was closer iam definetly in the market for a 03-04 Termi. That is one of my favorite color choices followed by TR, Black and DSG.
GLWS.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
All PM's returned. #'s were from a Mustang Dyno not a Dynojet.

Thanks for the compliments :beer:

Surprised that most people seem to want the stock seats. Willing to entertain a deal with the stock seats too.

Last edited:

chada1208

Established Member
Ummmmm wow!!!!!!! This is my luck :/ I just brought my first SB cobra 2 days ago Payed 23k cash for it with 46k miles!!! On top.of that drove s total of 10 hours to.get it:/ with that being said I wish I saw this car 3 days ago and u would have cash in ur hand right now! I'm goin pm you an deal and might work something out! Thanks chad

Users who are viewing this thread