FS-2003 Redfire Vert, 14K, Pgh, PA

pghpp74

Established Member
FS-2003 Redfire Vert, 14K, Pgh, PA-Photos added

It is killing me to do this but I am looking to sell my baby. I just bought this Cobra in May from a 73 year old guy that kept this car perfect. The only two imperfections on the car are a stone chip on the hood and some cracking on the driver’s seat leather. Other than these two minor items this car is showroom clean. It is bone stock and runs perfectly. I looked long and hard (8 months) to find this car and can say it is in unreal shape. I went all the way to MS to find the perfect Cobra. I would like to get around 23,500 for this perfect, stock Cobra.

I am the 3rd owner. The first owner sold it around 4K. I have all of the paperwork for this car-all maintenance, window sticker, SVT cert, etc. The history of this car is very well documented. It has never been in any winter weather but was caught in the rain a few times. This is a late build that is tick free.
It kills me to sell this car but I mistakenly thought with a 12 month old son I could have some time to play. I only had enough time to put on about 200 miles from May through October. I now have another one on the way which means all time is gone. I just picked a bad time to buy my dream car.

I am having trouble posting picks so if interested PM me your email account and I will get some photos out. The car is currently stored for the winter in my garage. I am obviously not looking for any trades unless it is a nanny.

Last edited:

pghpp74

Established Member
OK, I figured out how to add photos

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

Last edited:

pghpp74

Established Member
Thanks guys. I am still on the fence about selling but I really have no time to use the car. I guess I can let it sit for a few years because I will not give it away. This on is too nice.

Users who are viewing this thread