FS: 2003 Black Mach 1 (Very clean)

ModdedMach

Established Member
Selling my baby to upgrade to a cobra, Price is very firm as i have to pay the lien off on the car to release the title to the new owner. I bought the car November 2011 with 57k miles and it now has 89k. Car has been weekend driven only since November 2012 when i bought my daily (highway miles were rackin up to fast on the mach1). Always garage kept since ive owned it.

Info: 2003 Mach 1

Mechanically the car is super straight, had the car since 2011 and never had an issue, changed the tranny fluid myself to Pennzoil Syncromesh and always changed the oil myself with Mobile 1 5w20. Car has NO HEADTICK issues, runs a perfect temperature, no leaks, no problems at all. The only thing i would change soon is the fuel filter as a maintenance thing.

Interior is a 9.7 out of ten. ONLY sign of wear is on the left drivers seat bolster which is mild. Still has factory "Mach 1" Floormats, Mach sound system ect. Passenger and rear seats look brand new.

Exterior is also a 9.5 out of 10. I spend most of my time detailing and doing professional paint correction on the side, so this car is CLEAN. Paint is like a mirror, i corrected the paint myself twice and will be doing so again soon. The Previous owner had the hood repainted to fix hood chips. Carfax is clean as well. There are just a couple places on the car where there is a chip or something but overall the car is CLEAN, paint depth and clarity is insane (if i do say so myself lol)

Performance
Modifications:
JLT CAI
1/2" Intake Plenum spacer
Spec Stage 1 clutch
MGW Shortthrow shifter
American Racing Longtube headers/ offroad X pipe
Borla Stinger Stainless exhaust from the Midpipe back
Custom 93 octane tune from Amazon performance in SC. Made 330 on a dynojet (i dont have a graph but i do have contact info for the guy who put the car on the dyno, i think i have a reciept for the original tune and a revision after the exhaust was installed)

Cosmetic Mods:
Deep dish Chrome FR500s 18x9/10 wrapped in Nitto NT555s that have lots of tread left. 275s front and 285s rear.
Eibach Sportline springs with no isos
Spoiler is off the car now, but i still have it, comes with the car.
Raxiom Smoked Tail lights
5000k HID conversion kit (headlights only, not fogs)

Car also comes with SCT Tuner which has the custom tune on it. I have to look but i think i have the package for the Tuner and the receipt for the tune.

The "Bad":

There is a place on the shelf of rear bumper where there is a crack in the paint, its not a huge issue but its there. The tint has bubbled on the drivers and rear window (not really a "bad" just a fact the buyer should know). Front bumper has rock chips from interstate driving (but what mustang doesnt? lol) The respray on the hood is decent and alot better than having alot of chips but its not quite as perfect as factory paint. You can see in the pics that it looks great, im just a stickler for perfect paint lol. Other than that its a Super clean ride, pulls hard, sounds amazing and i love it. The only reason i am selling it is that im trying to buy a 2003 Cobra from a guy and i have to sell this before i can upgrade.

With 89k miles the car books for 13200 private party. There is a lein on the title from my Finance company, once the car is paid for the title will be sent directly to the buyer from my bank.

Im asking 13k FIRM. With the condition of the paint, modifications, and mechanical soundness of this car i feel that it is fair. I also have to pay off this car when i sell it so there is essentially no wiggle room in the price.

Im on this forum everyday so PM me if you are interested, i can send more pics and answer more questions in the PMs.

Thanks
ModdedMach

PICS

eidted by ModdedMach, on Flickr

Hood Paint

Untitled by ModdedMach, on Flickr

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
beautiful car--I did the same thing, sold my Mach for a Cobra--you'll love the difference in performance. Good luck.

ModdedMach

Established Member
Thanks man. I love my mach but ive wanted a cobra forever and a guy on here really wants his to go to someone who will appreciate it- THATS ME lol.

It also happens to be the Color and year i want, AND its already modified very much the way i would do it, for a great price.

I really hope to sell this quick so i can close the deal.

mbucky16

Established Member
Man thtz one clean Mach. I always appreciate seeing a clean one like this. GLWS

ModdedMach

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Now someone buy this thing! Putting it on Autotrader on Wednesday to see if that speeds anything up.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
either way sold or not sold, i had to get a mach this one would fit the bill, **** that things clean!. once you get a cobra i know you will take care of it the way they should be

Users who are viewing this thread