FS- 2003 Ann. Whippled cobra low mile

cbarile

Established Member
F/S 2003 anniv. cobra 20,420miles
This is a mint condition clean carfax 2003 anniversary edition silver with red/black interior cobra. The car has. 20,420 miles and was stored in a warehouse under a California car cover this car is mint. The car has tru-forged polished chicanes with brand new toyo R888 315-30-18 in back and falken azenis up front with great tread. I put a brand new polished 2.3 whipple and polished Accufab SBTB on the car 5 months ago and put around 1200 miles on it. To feed the fuel I had a lethal performance budget return fuel system installed with a division X fuel hat and twin walbro 255 pumps and wire upgrades. I also just installed a JLT next GEN. High boost CAI with a retune done to the car. The car was only brought out to car shows or on sunny Florida days and was never tracked so I don't know what it will run.
CLEAN TITLE IN HAND
Billet flow IRS brace
Python alarm w/2 key fobs
AEM wideband on steering colum
60 pound injectors
SCT ba 2600
Bigger alternator pulley
EGR delete
Gen 2 head cooling mod
Reische 170 thermostat
Fluidine H/E
Billet flow idler
3.5 whipple upper pulley
Metco 4 pound lower
Koni adjustable shocks
H-R springs
Bassani mid pipe
Magna flow cat back -fully polished-
Full length sub frame connectors
Griggs cast camber plates
Slotted rotors upgraded pads
MGW shifter
This car is near perfect and a great example of a garage queen with perfect leather seats (no wear on bolster) no scratches, dents, dings just a couple tiny rock chips. I just had the tune rechecked and with Florida heat it put down 594rwp, air fuel was 11.5. I will try to post pics or just email me for [email protected]. The car is in new port Richey Florida, 25 minutes from Clearwater beach. If you want pics sent to your phone text me at 727-432-7715. I am in no rush to sell the car $25,500.00 firm.
Thinking of trading for a 03-04 vert, must have low miles
I am open to other cars.

Last edited:

cbarile

Established Member
The car is more show and never to track so the clutch is not beat on, works perfect and the IRS has a IRS brace. If anyone can put pics up for me send your info to send pics. I appreciate any help.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Here's a few...

0ed5bee1.gif

a11f8e5e.gif

65106182.gif

4c3423b0.gif

Last edited:

gimlach94

Established Member
trade you my 07 gt with 13k on it. I bought the car last year from a retired ford svt engineer. It had 7700 miles on it when i bought it and it currently has 11xxx miles. Never seen snow/winter. Currently in storage. There is not a scratch on the car what so ever. Showroom condition. Washed and waxed on a regular basis. Oil changed every 3000 miles and ive only ran premium 93 octane in her. I have some mods done to the car and they are as follows. C&L cold air intake. bbk 65 mm throttle body. Steeda throttle body spacer. Ford racing long tube ceramic headers. bbk offroad x pipe. Pypes axlebacks out the rear. no mufflers. The exhaust is EXTREMELY loud. ford racing 3.73 rear gear. SCT chip and SCT flash tuner. MMD Black Rear window louvers. Quarter window roush louvers. Black hood pin kit. SHR black fuel door. CDC classic chin spoiler. 8 inch shorty antenna. Steeda strut brace. black headlight and tail light covers. Authentic american racing shelby racing rims. 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10.5 in the back. NITTO Extreme Performance NT05R Drag Radial tires.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
nice car, its forsale now at exotic motor cars by my house, they are asking $28k for it though lol crazy

stroker5.0

Established Member
i just found this site..those are the cars i would be willing to trade my car for ...big deal ..what are u the post police ..

Whoa buddy.. I've been looking for a Termi on this forum and its annoying when someone should just pm instead of posting on EVERY single for sale thread bringing back year old threads and you already have a thread in this section.

Users who are viewing this thread