FS: 1993 Mustang GT-Houston, TX - 357ci & Novi 2000

red95gts

Established Member
Just text him and he's not interested in a trade for a 98 at this time. Thanks for the offer, though.

Fred in Houston

Established Member
I'm the seller of this car. Finally had time to sign up again. I previously registered here with my usual forum username Blue91 back in 2008 but don't have my password or email anymore.

***Updated 3/24 with 86MB video*** - disregard dog at the end of the video! LOL! http://pomofo.com/ForSale/93GT/93video.mkv

Also, pbdrew15, never heard one word from ya after red95gts PM'd you. Miss the PM? Maybe... Tirekicker? Maybe... ;)

TTT. Make an offer. :)

pbdrew15

Established Member
Im interested just would really like a manual tranny....I have cash in hand though...for the right price...shoot me a PM on what he is really willing to sell for...the price that makes him cry because is so cheap lol

pbdrew15

Established Member
Red95gts, you don't know me or know what I'm looking for. I don't need you to believe that I have the cash or that I don't. Fact is that I do, and ill buy what I really want. This looks to be a solid car and I would like to get more details and talk price with the seller. So before you make some comment at my expense, get to know me.

red95gts

Established Member
You asked for a PM and I sent you a bottom-dollar price and the contact info for the seller. The seller has since registered on this site and also posted in this thread. You have not contacted the seller and now want another (presumably lower) price sent to you. Now you're not interested because it's an automatic transmission. Given the level of detail in his for sale thread I fail to see how you didn't know that up front.

I believe that is the definition of "tire-kicking.". Knowing you or not knowing you has nothing to do with it.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Regardless if I noticed it or not, I'm still interested. So if you consider that kicking a tire then I guess thats what I'm doing then. This is a forum, where people can look at adds, see if they like something and decide what they want to do. Not a debate forum. I'm interested in the car, have the cash, so I'm going to kick this over. If you wana help your friend, please provide a contact number for him as I would like to talk to him please. I appreciate you understanding.

Fred in Houston

Established Member
To be clear with all, as is clearly bulleted in the ad, there is no a/c or hvac box in the car.

The power windows, lights (foglights included), rear hatch release button, horn, etc. work.

I've disconnected the door lock actuators since when the ford units fail, they fail in the as-is position. When I got the car, both actuators were frozen. Drivers door was unlocked and couldnt be locked. Pass side door was seized in locked position. I had to remove the door panel from inside the car just to open the door.

The wiring woks fine and if someone is serious about buying, I can easily buy new actuators and install them. I haven't done it bc manual locks don't bother me since I don't daily drive it.

It also has new door to body weather stripping and new door striker bushings. Doors close solid.

pbdrew15

Established Member
war machine92...your right the car is very worthy. Very clean and well built car. Anyone who owns it should def be proud. Thanks Fred for all the info thus far. Great seller.

Users who are viewing this thread