FS: 1972 Ford F100 SWB Ranger XLT 2 owner/60k orig. miles

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
This is a 2 owner, 1972 Ford F100 Ranger XLT. Has 60k original miles, fully loaded. Power brakes (front discs), power steering, A/C, heater, AM radio. Absolutely no rust whatsoever! Has new tires all the way around. Truck is a time capsule, there's not many left in the original unrestored condition like this one. Have a marti report as well, has just about every option imaginable in 1972, as well as the original INVOICE and other original documentation. The only issue i'm aware of is the AC blows cool, but not cold, may need a charge. Other than that, everything works on the truck as it should. Feel free to call or email. I do NOT need help selling, and no trades. Must see to appreciate. Truck is located in Houston,TX.

Randy
(832)-661-2453
[email protected]
$18000 OBO.

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

martireport.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
So has this had a repaint ? Bed looks pretty nice for a truck this old.
I can see a mod motor swap and a little Gas Monkey in this truck .

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Yes, the original owner had it repainted in 2008. I bought it with the intentions of changing the suspension with a new coyote, but i'm having a hard time tearing this truck apart. Its a really nice factory original, which are hard to come by these days.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I don't see anything listed on the Marti about Disc Brakes, and I have had a few of these over the years ,none had disc when I got them, but it is a very easy swap from 76 up .

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I don't see anything listed on the Marti about Disc Brakes, and I have had a few of these over the years ,none had disc when I got them, but it is a very easy swap from 76 up .

yeah, that marti states about the optional vacuum booster. The original owner put the front discs on the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread