FS: 19" Brembo (Track Package Wheels) - $600 OBO

Uncle Rusty

Established Member
FS: 19" Brembo (Track Package Wheels) - $550 OBO

EDIT: Price reduced to $550.

I'm selling my 19" Brembo / Track Package Wheels. These are currently in great shape, only about 15k total miles on them, never saw snow and only very minimal rain.

I'm looking to get $550 OBO. I am located in the NE Ohio region, but am willing to ship these. I'd have to get a quote if you're interested in me shipping this out.

Currently the stock Pirelli tires are still mounted on these, and the TPMS sensors are also intact. The tires don't have much tread/life left and I'm willing to remove them if preferred.

Here are a few pics of the wheels on the car, but I can get some more detailed close-ups later and post them on here if anyone's interested. Send me a PM or post here if you're interested.

EDIT: Here's an full imgur album with close up pictuers of the wheels. These are much higher resolution than what I've embedded on this post: http://imgur.com/a/rmifg

Note that one of the wheels has a very mild scrape near the top edge of the wheel which is about 1.5" long. It's not noticeable unless you're close up to the wheel, and with the car parked you won't be able to notice the scuff at all. This could very easily be buffed out if you have the right tools with minimal effort.

qPz5TbY.jpg
4LjbZ61.jpg
jeeKnZw.jpg
9QwTyZw.jpg
vxQvlDN.jpg

Last edited:

14racered

Established Member
How many miles are on the stock Pirelli's - 15k as the wheels ? How much life is left in them ? Where are you in NE Ohio - I'm from the Pittsburgh, PA area

Uncle Rusty

Established Member
The tires also have 15k left on them. I'd say less than half the tread is left, they don't hold much traction but are okay to drive if the roads are dry. I'm about 30 minutes west of Cleveland, Pittsburgh is about a 2 hour 20 minute drive away according to Google. Send me a PM if you want more details.

Users who are viewing this thread