FS: '13-'14GT Stillen Splitter w/Rods

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Selling my Stillen Splitter from my '13 GT. I bought HIGH DOLLAR Splitter rods to replace the cheezy ones that comes with the Stillen splitter. They were not cheap and they are not flimsy. You could literally STAND on my spoiler and it will not move AT ALL. This was a MUCH cheaper alternative to get the BOSS Leguna Seca look without destroying your wallet! LOL

Here are the pics:

Stillensplitter1_zps334cb5b5.jpg

stillensplitter2_zps06264adf.jpg

StillenSplitter3_zpsbe69e6f8.jpg

StillenSplitter4_zpsbcbf652d.jpg

Stillensplitter5_zps682010c8.jpg

Pics of the Manufacturer of the splitter rods..........AIN'T CHEAP!

This is what you'll get:
(1) Stillen Splitter with approx ZERO miles on it:lol1::kaboom:
(2) splitter rods with 2 extra backing holders, 2 extra rod end holders and screws

This Splitter COVERS your OEM one WITHOUT cutting a single thing. When I remove this one, the 2-sided tape will need to be replaced which is about $5 from an auto store or Walmarts.

It is STOOPID easy to install.

Here is a pic of how I attached the splitter rods to my bumper support brace:

1361296626_zps3b9aa3a9.jpg

Looking for $325 SHIPPED in CONUS........shipping and PP fees are going to kill me so I'll toss this in the corner before I take a further beating. LOL!!!:beer:

Photobucket Page with more pics. Knock yourself out! LOL

Last edited:

m4tic

Established Member
how dare you use GM jackstands... blasphemy!!!

how is the splitter installed? are the rods required? or are there holes for the rod ends?

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Pm sent...

Gotcha!!!:beer:

Can't seem to send a PM, but I'm interested in buying.

hdmlnium1 wants it AnywhereInTx...........I apologize for taking so long to get back to this thread. I had surgery yesterday.

how dare you use GM jackstands... blasphemy!!!

how is the splitter installed? are the rods required? or are there holes for the rod ends?

That's where GM products belong my friend......UNDER A FORD!! lol

Splitter installs on top of the OEM spoiler without cutting a thing. The rods are needed NOW because I drilled tiny holes in the spoiler to hold the Splitter rods on.

Ultra, gonna sell the roush skirts as well? I still want em lol

Sorry bro. The side skirts are staying. If anything I MAY sell the rear bumper Roush side skirts, but I haven't decided for sure.

Thank you guys for all the interest. This forum ROCKS!!!:rockon:

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
What's with the specimen jar? Do the splitters look that good?:dw:

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!:lol:

That's funny I don't care who you are!!!:rockon: I'm gonna use that to bleed my brakes. I cut a hole in the top of the lid and will evacuate the brake fluid into the cup from a rubber hose connected to the brake bleeder screws.

Longacre rods are tough as nails. GLWS.

:beer:

Last edited:

Xedes

Established Member
Can I ask why you are selling the splitter? I was looking at the same one but hadn't seen any reviews on it. Thanks

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Can I ask why you are selling the splitter? I was looking at the same one but hadn't seen any reviews on it. Thanks

Just wanting a change. It's tough as nails and DEFINITELY secured on the car.

If you do get this splitter, get the Longacre splitter rods from Pitstop.com or whatever. I loved it just want a change.

Users who are viewing this thread