FS: 04 Oxford White w/9K in Wisconsin

Banned
I didn't think I would need to be doing this anymore, but due to circumstances beyond my control the L needs to go. The sooner the better. Ya, the link has bad "karma." Your not buying the karma, your buying the L.

The last mod I did was install Belltech 6400 shackles to truly level it out.

Mileage...11,600

$23,000...The price has changed in the link since it started. It's mine and the price is where I set it.

Stinger2007

Established Member
Whoa! I'm curious why the deal fell through? Price? Change of heart? What?

Has the truck sold?

What's the price?

Pics [email protected]

I'm moving from Big D cause of work, go figure, It's near you guys in far Northern USA. Very interested in Truck.

hmm, did someone mention this maybe a Scam?

Last edited:

Stinger2007

Established Member
Update,

I got the pics, one hell of a clean L, I likey.

Have had alittle correspondence with Keith, all appears to be fine. No issues, good experience thus far.

No harm no foul.

J-

Banned
It looks like I may need to trade her in. This has been an on going dissapointment for me. Anyone care to make a SERIOUS OFFER!!! How LOW do I need to go on this:shrug: My loss is your gain.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
It looks like I may need to trade her in. This has been an on going dissapointment for me. Anyone care to make a SERIOUS OFFER!!! How LOW do I need to go on this:shrug: My loss is your gain.

thought you had a deal pending?

Banned
The 2 interested parties have just seemed to vanish:bash: I realize people can get really busy, but if you're thinking of buying a Lightning that would stick in you're memory:burnout: If you're not interested, that's fine. Just return the e-mail:idea:

monsterpost

Established Member
Your trying to sell it during the winter, your better off waiting until spring. Of course you can always trade her in; no way the dealer is going to give you what your looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread