FS: 04 Oxford White w/9K in Wisconsin

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
IMO, if you wanna sell it take to where the percentage of buyers is higher. This is ther greatest venue for lightning owners, but most owners struggle selling their trucks here. Later.....

moving across the pacific I sold it and will pick up another toy in my new state.

Banned
I was waiting for a comment back from you. Yours comments are worthy. Auto trader could be the way to go. Judging by some of the hits, I guess a buyer from Florida or wherever would really have to want this very bad to travel or send a trucking outfit to haul it back. If I lived in a Southern State and couldn't find a decent L and had to got to WI I would be concerned. Like you said-Region.

Banned
2004 White Lightning for $22,500!!!

I thought I would try a different title to attract attention.

From what I have seen this is the lowest priced 2004 with mods! The FACTORY WARRANTY is good until January 31, 2008. :burnout:

It is becoming a financial burden and would rather sell for a meager gain rather than try to hit a home run off the sale.

The price listed is a starting point and may go lower if necessary. :eek:

Call my cell for more details @ 920.312.1454 or email [email protected]

Anyone interested can get in touch with TALLOKIE on the forum. We know each other and he has seen the truck, etc. :beer: Thanks bro!!!

BTW...This the 2nd thread I have started on the L. The other thread is in this forum with all the details. Check it out!

Last edited:

Banned
Priced to move!!! Now $22,000. I want it gone, yesterday. This isn't a joke or a scam. I am not going to post it on ebay becuase you were approved by HSBC or something. Like I said before, check out my other thread from me 362104 on the L. It has everything you want to know.

Keith

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
362104 said:
Priced to move!!! Now $22,000. I want it gone, yesterday. This isn't a joke or a scam. I am not going to post it on ebay becuase you were approved by HSBC or something. Like I said before, check out my other thread from me 362104 on the L. It has everything you want to know.

Keith

I merged the threads. 1 thread is fine.

TypeR0149

Established Member
hit me with a email

[email protected]

lots of pics. I might take this off your hands. i sold my 01 White lightning(and regret it) and have been watching this thread for months, and this may be the truck for me

look forward to your email

Mike

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Send pics to [email protected] please

I sold my STi to a guy in NJ who was shipping it to Canada, that deal wenbt through fine. I don't know your situation but the car was going straigt to canada. Make sure you get a certified bank check from a US bank and all should be ok with that sale.

Users who are viewing this thread