FS: 04 Mystichrome Vert with 23k miles

Mystic195

Established Member
2004 Mystichrome Vert with 23,600 original miles. Car is completely stock except for a K & N intake (Original airbox is included), Bassani cat back exhaust, and light bar. The car has always been stored during the winter and is extremely clean. The drivers seat side bolster shows minor wear (shown in pics) and the hood has a few very fine cracks in the paint that are about 2 inches long x 1/2" high from a previous owner pushing on the hood while storing the car (pic is of it extremely close up just to make it show up). All of the paintwork is original and untouched. Car is located in a NW suburb of Chicago. Asking $25,000 or best offer. I would consider a trade on a low mileage Shelby, Boss, or higher end exotic.

I will get more pictures when we dig out from the snow!!!

More Photos are available here:
Mystichrome Pics

image_zps9f0b385f.gif

image_zps892fc579.gif

image_zpsb7e5db53.gif

Last edited:

svtvibora

Established Member
Hi,
I'm going to put mine up for sale soon. Although mine in Black and yours is Mystic, do you mind sharing what it sold for?
If not I understand...You can PM me.

Thanks,
Jeff

bj4real

Hello,
I am in the market right now for an 03-04 Term now. I would like to know if I could get some pictures of yours and info about it. I am a "very serious buyer". Please get back with me.

Thanks,
Barron

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
I am in the market right now for an 03-04 Term now. I would like to know if I could get some pictures of yours and info about it. I am a "very serious buyer". Please get back with me.

Thanks,
Barron

Speedboosted

Established Member
Hello,

Thanks,
Barron

You must not be a "very serious reader"

Users who are viewing this thread