FS: 04 Competition Orange Coupe 24k miles Ported Blower Houston TX

jdcobra

Established Member
Car is back up for sale. First 23.5k in my hand takes her home. Just got it inspected so it's good in Texas until December of '14.
BUMP FOR A GORGEOUS CAR!! SELLER IS A GREAT GUY AND EASY TO TALK TO!! NOT A THING WRONG WITH THE CAR AND ITS A STEAL FOR THE PRICE!!

Sorry about all that crap man. I called and talked to the loan manager and after tearing her a new hole they might approve it because of error on their end. Apparently, someone forgot to check NADA price on it so because of that everything is filled out in the amount you asked for. Even if I don't get your car I'll still wind up with a check for 23.5k to go toward one in my hand sometime soon. Good luck with sale!!

Black93Fox

Established Member
Damn it! I just bought stroker_bills one in Ohio cause I thought this one sold! O well still got one, gorgeous car you have there good luck with the sale. bump!

dablaze313

Established Member
BUMP FOR A GORGEOUS CAR!! SELLER IS A GREAT GUY AND EASY TO TALK TO!! NOT A THING WRONG WITH THE CAR AND ITS A STEAL FOR THE PRICE!!

Sorry about all that crap man. I called and talked to the loan manager and after tearing her a new hole they might approve it because of error on their end. Apparently, someone forgot to check NADA price on it so because of that everything is filled out in the amount you asked for. Even if I don't get your car I'll still wind up with a check for 23.5k to go toward one in my hand sometime soon. Good luck with sale!!

Thanks for the kind words!

Damn it! I just bought stroker_bills one in Ohio cause I thought this one sold! O well still got one, gorgeous car you have there good luck with the sale. bump!

Thank you! I looked at all the pictures of his car and it looks really nice as well.

dablaze313

Established Member
Final bump for me. If there is still content in the first post it means I have the car, so contact me if you are interested and have any questions.

jdcobra

Established Member
I was about to but it's way above the NADA. It's pretty clean

Black93Fox

Established Member
I was about to but it's way above the NADA. It's pretty clean

Didn't you already try to buy this.... :poke: Your gonna have a hard time trying to find one that is in NADA range or any other blue book that a bank uses for a loan. Gotta come up with some coin for the down to make up the difference.

jdcobra

Established Member
Yea but it would it have to be in perfect condition if I was gonna do that. I'm looking at a 2009 c6 z06 that has around 7k miles and owned by an older guy who cruises it on the weekend. So in a way I'm glad this deal didn't work out because a better opportunity came along.

Users who are viewing this thread