FS: 04 black cobra coupe

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
interested..you have some pics of the interior? do you have dumps for exhaust? dont see anything back there. p.m if you want

dredg9

Established Member
someones got to want a cobra. For 16k you're not going to find many deals better than this.

kevin463460

Established Member
interested in coming to look at cobra

Could you e-mail me your number so i could maybe set something up with you to come look at the car. I live about four hours away. Also send some pics of the scratches and interior of car thanks. [email protected]

SilvGT

Established Member
you don't respond to requests very fast for wanting to sell a car... never got an email or anything like you said.

dredg9

Established Member
yeah i know, isnt a great time to sell. Back in the states after a family vacation out of the country, let me know if youre interested.

kevin463460

Established Member
If your car is not for sale anymore you should post it, but if you are serious about selling it i can come look at it with cash in hand. Give me a call 612-202-7066 thanks, kevin.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
If your car is not for sale anymore you should post it, but if you are serious about selling it i can come look at it with cash in hand. Give me a call 612-202-7066 thanks, kevin.

Good luck, I've chased down every reasonable priced 03-04 and can't seem to get a response from any of the sellers. That includes this car.

Users who are viewing this thread