FS: 04 black cobra coupe

dredg9

Established Member
for sale is my 2004 cobra, black in color with 45k miles. Car is in good condition with minor scatches on bumper, hood. We all know how easily black shows these types of things. Has a clean title, no dents, dings, etc. Interior is also in good condition with no rips, tears or things of that nature.

mods include:

posi performance race port
--2.76+4lb lower pulley= 17-18psi
jlt ram air intake
dragon tb w/ ported dragon plenum
kb bap
bassani catted x pipe/ borla stinger catback
gords ford heat exchanger

solid axle out of an 03/04 mach 1
h&r race springs
tokico adjustable drag struts

275/40/17 nitto 555 street tires(90-95% tread)
315.35.17 nitto 555r drag radials on back (90% tread- only a couple months old)
comes with the sct xcal2 with custom tune from a local performance shop. This car is running as conservative as possible really and has a lot more in it. 11.0 a/f---18* timing
car made 465/495 before the dragon tb and before i upgraded to the posi port. (car used to have a original apten port from back when the cars first came out)

CIMG1842.jpg

CIMG1838.jpg

CIMG1844.jpg

CIMG1854.jpg

CIMG1855.jpg

Im looking for 16k

also not looking for any trades

Last edited:

dredg9

Established Member
had the motor replaced with a stock cobra longblock from a local performance shop here in WI. No change in tune after the posi port 10.8-11.0 a.f via my wideband with 18 degrees of timing

Orange Peel

Established Member
Hey I see in pics the exhaust is it there when pics were taken, The tips should stick out the back around the black cut outs, Right?

res0n0xg

Established Member
with the right tune this car could make over 530rwhp, why did you blow the first motor, i would definitely want to see documentation of the motor being replaced, who did it.

you should make that clear.....

dredg9

Established Member
yep documentation can be provided for the work done if a interested party requests it. I dont think there are too many betters cars for this price on the forums now someone make an offer if youre interested i have to sell it.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
would u want to trade for my 2000 gt an my 2007 gsxr 750 only 7500 miles.
MySpace - B MoSeLeY - 25 - Male - OWENSBORO, Kentucky - myspace.com/laceynbrandon u can c pix there.
'2000 Mustang GT only 82,000 miles. great condition/ garage kept does not see rain or snow/ very well taken care of/ oil has been changed every 3k miles. Would love to trade for '99-'04 Cobra but will consider other trades as well will throw in both listings on right trade.

Exterior: The color is red and the paint is in excellent condition. Only exterior mods are 18x10" black saleen 315/30/18 in rear and 18x9" 275/35/18 in the front , black shorty antenna, and brake calipers painted red, mach 1 grille delete mach 1 chin spoiler, wing is gone an holes are covered an done right.

Performance: This is the original 4.6 liter V8 with a 5 speed manual transmission, only modifications are diablosport programmer a Bassani off road X-pipe with Borla Stinger; and a K&N filter. Everything runs perfect and the exhaust sounds awesome.

Suspension: H&R Super sport 2" Lowering Springs with BBK Spring Isolators

Interior: Charcoal leather in great condition, 7 inch in dash DVD player, monster tac

dredg9

Established Member
too far away?? I drove to kentucky for this car. you can do it.

NEW PRICE IS 16.5K-- SOMEONE BUY IT

Users who are viewing this thread