FS: 03 triple black Cobra, KB 2.2 $13.5K, hurt motor

davidbcasey

Established Member
Someone snatch this up before I get tempted...if you were closer I would buy this. You are going to regret selling this as you have obviously invested a lot of time and money into it. Good luck, but I am sure that this will go fast.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Lol thanks. Trust me, I already regret even thinking about selling it and I know i'll miss it a lot when it's gone. I bought some seeds for a money tree but the damn things just won't grow. The second I see them start to sprout I'll remove this thread:beer:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Have you thought about selling some of the mods in order to recoup some cash and then fix the engine?

TRBO VNM

Justin,

list the gauges you have and brand/type if you recall. I can look if you want.

Also, the seats were grey, but the previous owner dyed them black.

Lastly, it actually doesn't have a knock, that I can tell. It did when the two plugs were missing the ground straps obviously, but with good plugs it sounds more like a miss. Either way, the motor is definitely hurt. It may not sound like it when idling, but you can feel it when you drive it and the obvious compression test as well. Oil was put in the cylinder and still 0 psi I think in #2 or #3. It was 2 and 6 or 3 and 7 that had the burnt ground straps.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Thanks Jason.

I have a/f ratio (narrow band so basically it's there for looks), boost, fuel pressure, and oil pressure gauges. I believe they are autometer with a white face and they glow green.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Justin,

list the gauges you have and brand/type if you recall. I can look if you want.

Also, the seats were grey, but the previous owner dyed them black.

Lastly, it actually doesn't have a knock, that I can tell. It did when the two plugs were missing the ground straps obviously, but with good plugs it sounds more like a miss. Either way, the motor is definitely hurt. It may not sound like it when idling, but you can feel it when you drive it and the obvious compression test as well. Oil was put in the cylinder and still 0 psi I think in #2 or #3. It was 2 and 6 or 3 and 7 that had the burnt ground straps.

Why are you driving a car that has 0 compression multiple cylinders?

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
He's not. He had to move it a couple times at his house (moved it in his garage when it snowed heavy), etc. so basically drove it a hundred feet to move it.

And it's 0 compression in 1 cylinder. Burnt the ground straps off 2 spark plugs but only 1 cylinder has 0 compression. I believe the other cylinder was slightly lower, 160 whereas the rest were 170-180. Something like that, I can't remember the exact numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread