Fs 03 ox white coupe

drptitan

Established Member
Well I have decided to put the car up for sale. There are some other things I need to concentrate on and the car is keeping me from doing so. There will be time for a car down the road but right now I am too young for it.

The car is an 03 oxford white coupe with 28.5k miles. The car is in great shape with zero rock chips and the rest of the paint is damn near flawless. Please no lowballers or tire kickers, if interested dont hesitate to ask questions. Car will be going up on ebay and auto trader tonight and is also for sale local. Car is located right outside Houston Texas.

Price- 27k OBO

Mods:
-steggy stage 4 ported blower throttle body and plenum
-billet flow 2.76 upper(stock lower)
-4 pc billet flow idler pulley set
-CAI
-mafia maf extender
-BAP but not currently hooked up
-UPR o/r H
-magnaflow cat-back
-LFP heat exchanger

Suspension:
-Has cut springs
-1 coil in the front
-1 and 1/4 coil in the rear
-MM full length weld in sub frames

Driveterain-
-billet flow IRS brace
-spec stage 3+ clutch
-26 spline in put shaft

Apperance-
-5% tint all the way around
-CCW classics 18"
-18x9 front with 265's
-18x11 rear with 315's
-cobra grille emblem

The only thing the car needs but is not a must, on a safe tune now is a fuel system(Injectors etc.). Car was dyno tuned by Psi Motorsports in Webster and put down 521/482 on 17* of timming.

Pics:
More pics can be added upon request.
DSC_2522.jpg

DSC_2527.jpg

DSC_2590.jpg

0618081234.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
Sad to see this but for all the right reasons!

Someones going to get one sick ass cobra! See this car in person pretty much on a daily basis, great care taking owner!

mach1gsxr

Established Member
holy shit bro. That's a sad site. Hope your okay. I had like the second pic as my desktop at work. Your car was absolutely clean.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to do with the car now? Do you plan on buying it back? I would be interested in quite a few parts from it.

01whiteL

Established Member
holy shit bro. That's a sad site. Hope your okay. I had like the second pic as my desktop at work. Your car was absolutely clean.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to do with the car now? Do you plan on buying it back? I would be interested in quite a few parts from it.

He and his passenger walked away from this after flipping 3 times. Just merely bruised and banged up a little, no broken bones, concussions etc etc. Dunno how...... When I walked up on the car last night if I didnt know the owner I would of thought the person definately died because the driver side of the roof was touching the headrest.

As for parting it out I belive the car will be back at his house tomorrow, either I or him will post up whats salvagable. I opened the hood last night and the blower/idlers/belt(idk how)/upper pulley were all in good shape. Of course the mafia I think it shit, dunno though might of made it. I'll psot up or hinm and let everyone know.

Apicia

Established Member
The wheels still look like they are ok. How did he make it out of that one? Wow.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wasn't this car wrecked a while back ago and then he got it fixed?? Now it's totalled!! OMG Glad he's ok!

Users who are viewing this thread