FS: 03 DSG mach 1 5 speed $10,000 tri state area!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
long story... im prob end up just keeping it. I was very siddapointed with ebay and the people bidding/asking questions on there. the buyer couldnt get the money.. excuses excuses but I couldnt careless at this point. I am prob going to keep the car until spring. fix the fender and sell it for 12grand then. I think selling it light is a good idea but I think giving the car away is just not a good way to do business. I have the money to keep flipping. if the car sits, it sits. If I come across a real player before spring so be it. make me a fair offer and its sold.

Its pretty sad. Zombie_reaper just sold his car for $12,500. its my cars twin. DSG 5 speed his has 5,000 miles more then mine and it sold. great for him. I think my 10s price is very reasonable and cheap.

graygoose

Established Member
I'm interested in the car, but not until I find a second job, i have a job now but little hours because of school. Also that's if i dont get a motorcycle, too. If you still have it in hopefully a month or less I many be interested. I'll pm you if I don't get a motorcycle or an sn 95 cobra

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I'm interested in the car, but not until I find a second job, i have a job now but little hours because of school. Also that's if i dont get a motorcycle, too. If you still have it in hopefully a month or less I many be interested. I'll pm you if I don't get a motorcycle or an sn 95 cobra

sounds good. did I meet you at the hooters meet with SmokeU and emerica4601??

Oso

Established Member
Anyone in the market for a car like this that passes this car up is a total fool.

I was expecting a beat to shit 150k mile pile for 10k. Instead it's a clean car inside and out aside from the front fender, but well worth 10 or 12k.

Nice car man, too bad I'm looking for a 4 door or I'd pick that up in a heartbeat.

BLK93GT

Established Member
The car looks clean the rust on the radiator support seems strange though? Driven in winters maybe, possibly salt? Other than that looks like a decent deal.

Users who are viewing this thread