FS: 03 DSG mach 1 5 speed $10,000 tri state area!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
didnt you buy that car for $2k
yup and your point would be?? Does what I bought it for make a difference in whats its worth?? read above. new engine. I put a TON into the car both with money and my labor. I didnt hack together a shortblock and tried to reuse the heads or anything. it has a new longblock. from intake to oil pan. this car is stout and will drive across the county with no issues at all.

Last edited:

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
you don't need to get defencive, i just wanted to know if that was the car. Did ford put the motor in the car?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
you don't need to get defencive, i just wanted to know if that was the car. Did ford put the motor in the car?

sorry, didnt meant too. just tiered of people crying bc I turn a profit. I have my shop, lift, tools, upkeep of everything, my schooling I paid for myself to keep up with.

I do all my own work. I am a cert. ford tech. worked for them for 6 years. and use my skills to make some extra cash on the side. You can ask emerica4601, I just got done putting his entire car together. it just made over 650hp with a KB/built motor/rear and trans. I dont do junk work and i pride myself on being able to sell the cars on the same forum I buy them off of.

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
whoever buys this car will have NOTHING to worry about. i bought some parts off Kevin a while back and can tell you he does outstanding work and knows what he is doing.

if i didnt have all the payments i do i would go get this...well, i already would have over the weekend lol.

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
very suprised this isnt gone yet.

only if i hit the lotto haha. then it would be gone.

TTT for a clean Mach!

Chris_562

KCSO
Established Member
The head/piton combo of the stock machs, had a higher compression than the cobra's that the engine takes it's parts from. 10.1:1 is that ratio.
As a general rule, forced inductions engines require lower compression, where as a higher compression engine responds better to nitrous.

I was just wanting to make sure that when you rebuilt the engine, the components used would give it that compression ratio.

lol just wanted to make sure

Users who are viewing this thread