FS: 03 DSG KB 2.2 w/ CCW Classics

The Mongoose

Established Member
It's ok man, most people are just window shopping. If my car looks this good on the outside trust me it looks that good on the inside. I will get the pics up. I have a condo in downtown Miami that I stay usually during the week and a house in Weston, FL which is where the Cobra stays. I will be up at my house this Wednesday for Halloween so I will snap the pics then.

I totally agree with you MiamiSnake. This car is immaculate on the outside, and yes, I do understand that seeing pictures and the car up close and personnel is not the same, but I'd be willing to bet anything that this car is exactly how it has been described. Based on the pics I've seen and the great mods, wheels and attention to detail the OP has put into this car, this is one of the nicest Cobra's I've seen. Either way, free bump to you.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Interior shots...

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I totally agree with you MiamiSnake. This car is immaculate on the outside, and yes, I do understand that seeing pictures and the car up close and personnel is not the same, but I'd be willing to bet anything that this car is exactly how it has been described. Based on the pics I've seen and the great mods, wheels and attention to detail the OP has put into this car, this is one of the nicest Cobra's I've seen. Either way, free bump to you.

Mongoose, thank you. Some people know what it takes to build a quality car and people like some in this thread were just going to waste my time anyways which I have sold tons of cars and I know when someone is wasting my time and someone who is really interested.

LD50

comfortably numb
Established Member
Goddamn I want this car so bad lol. Everytime I see the pictures I get angry at my car haha

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Beautiful car. I've never had 4.10s in any of my cars. Just curious, when on the highway at 75mph, where are the rpms sitting?? I'm curious how the gas is with the 4.10s lol.

Users who are viewing this thread