FS: 03 Cobra longblock

predator

Established Member
Well guys.......the factory engine is soon to be in the market. I thought I might run it through here first like I do with most things. The motor has 5.5k miles with absolutely no issues. This is just the longblock......no accessories. PM me for pricing or offers. :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
booricua said:
wish I had a fox body time to sell the RX7

I believe there is someone around here with a 90LX with no motor that he was sellin for 500 bucks.....

If I looked, I *might* be able to find you a rolling chassie.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Robert 04 torchvert had one for sale I really want older fox body sort of like this

index2.gif

so I can give a fool like this

luisrc.jpg

a car he can actually fit in ;-)
he is only 14 years old and he wont fit on the RX7 :shrug:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
You want a coupe? This fox that was 500 was the same year range(87-93) but it was a hatchback.

I'll keep my eye's peeled, finding rolling chassies around here isn't tough, and they can usually be had at fair prices. It's the clean foxes that cost coin.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
I dont want to steel dave thread but one last ? would a 4 cyl coupe be converted dont think there are too many V8 coupe for sale

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
DAVE Stop it please you are not helping here ...now I go the fool on the pic above breathing down my neck and he dont have a license yet

predator

Established Member
booricua said:
DAVE Stop it please you are not helping here ...now I go the fool on the pic above breathing down my neck and he dont have a license yet

Just trying to help you out Luis. :-D Look at it as a father/son bonding project. Who could put a price on that? :idea:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
booricua said:
I dont want to steel dave thread but one last ? would a 4 cyl coupe be converted dont think there are too many V8 coupe for sale

What are you looking to spend on one? There are a few in the market.

There are probably a few road side around here, and seeing as how I'm gonna start looking now for a good deal on a 5.0 Vert for the wife (I think we've decided to sell my car after talking today, and get me a coupe, so the 5.0 vert will replace my vert), I may very well run across a notch roller for you.

I know, I think I've said I'm gonna sell my car like 50 times now(I've been real wishy washy on the issue), but the more I talk about it with Marisa, the more selling it just makes sense. Besides, I found a LE 5.0 LX vert in the area that has the potential to replace the cobra.. :rockon:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
jsut a thought for everybody...

predator doesnt want to split the motor up right now, but if somebody wanted to buy the shortblock, i would buy the heads.

cory

TRBO VNM

RedneckBMXer24 said:
jsut a thought for everybody...

predator doesnt want to split the motor up right now, but if somebody wanted to buy the shortblock, i would buy the heads.

cory

yeah, if enough people wanted to break it up I would possibly be interested in the block only. maybe crank. I need to talk to Al and find out what he recommends first though and find out the cost of the block. wonder if anyone would be interested in pistons and rods, oil pan(canton) and anything else on it.

Users who are viewing this thread