FS: 03 Cobra front brake assembly

predator

Established Member
This is for everything in one package deal. It includes front calipers, pads, brake lines and rotors. Excellent condition with only 5.5k miles. Asking $350 shipped. Please PM with any questions.............. :beer:

Last edited:

predator

Established Member
Ummmm.....I don't know guys. I priced everything starting from brand new for all components. I then took off for the typical discount and then took off a bit for "used". This stuff never saw weather other than bright sunny and never got beat on. It really is in great condition...barely broke in. :shrug: I really try to price fair. Maybe I could go as low as $400 + ship, but any less and its a giveaway.

I'll check mustang tuning myself.

Last edited:

predator

Established Member
Ok guys.......you were right! I checked mustang tuning and you can get a brake conversion kit with Cobra brakes for a bit more than $400 new. I learned something. If I ask for $400 to include ship and paypal fees how does that sound?

Fast99Snake

IRS'd GT
Established Member
sorry but mustang tuning is free shipping lol

sorry to break ur heart on this

im too broke rite now to buy this as it turns out
if theyre still f/s in a couple weeks then i mite come back and buy em

bumpity bump for ya tho

predator

Established Member
I have everything you mentioned still assembled as it came off the car. I am selling because I replaced the entire front end with MM and did the brakes with Baer. I will take some pics tonight and email them for you. :thumbsup:

predator

Established Member
Just to update........got home too late to take pics last night. I will try again tonight and get-r-done. Sorry to keep you all waiting. :(

thelatinguy7

Established Member
thnx, am i gonna need anything else to bolt them on as far as mounting brackets are concerned? Let me know because i'm willing to send you the money for them a.s.a.p.

predator

Established Member
thelatinguy7 said:
thnx, am i gonna need anything else to bolt them on as far as mounting brackets are concerned? Let me know because i'm willing to send you the money for them a.s.a.p.

Emailed you back..... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread