FS: 03 Cobra F1 Procharger, Lawless 5.1, Fully Built!!

Ralo

Established Member
I would really like to see it with the hood and wheels. I think the satin black will look great when it's together. Good luck selling.

VegasSE

Established Member
I would really like to see it with the hood and wheels. I think the satin black will look great when it's together. Good luck selling.

Absolutely. The car looks a million times better with the right rims and with the big cowl hood on it. I will take some very serious photos of it when those are back from the painter.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Pics and video please this car is just a little to badass and I love those F1's they sound like a f@#$% jet.

VegasSE

Established Member
Pics of the K-Member added.

stang4.gif

stang3.gif

stang2-1.gif

stang1.gif

VegasSE

Established Member
we cannot wait that long pics tomorrow please!

Later this afternoon after I get back from picking them up.

please get a vid of the dyno

That's mandatory. I'll post some video of it rolling along and on the dyno when that's done.

nooooooooooooooooo, please let me see pics of the finished product! so bad ass looking

The car already looks WICKED. With the Cobra R hood on it and the bullet rims, it's going to look like rolling death. ;)

VegasSE

Established Member
this might be my fav cobra of all time here, damn i need to hit the lottery

Wait until you see it complete. I've had at least 10 people tell me it's the best looking Cobra they've ever seen. I think when you guys see the pics and see the videos, many of you will agree.

Users who are viewing this thread