FS: 03 Cobra F1 Procharger, Lawless 5.1, Fully Built!!

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
From what I have been reading on another forum, I would stay away with buying anything from this guy. Just a little heads up. But this car has been sold for awhile.

sw07gt

Established Member
The seller was some shady kid who always was trying to pawn off junk. Not sure if he actually owned the cobra long enough to **** it up though as he didn't have it but a week or two.

MW2004SVT

Established Member
The following response has nothing to do about VegasSE.

So I saw this car on Ebay a few months ago and was going to buy it. Then I found out it was sold from VegasSE and the car was in Kentucky. All the pictures on Ebay where from the pictures on this forum, nothing recent. So I emailed the seller and he told me he got the car as a gift. I told him that was a hell of a gift. My brother called him the next day and he told him he traded an Evo plus cash for the car. Something just didn't sound right to us so I called him again and ask for pictures of the car and the title. At that time I was just trying to figure out if he really had the car. He then came up with some excuse about why he said the car was a gift, I won't bore you with his stupid excuse. He did send me pictures. The car had not been titled by him and the car was dirty as hell. It really looked like crap. Nobody on this site would have bought a car that looked as bad as this one. Needless to say I didn't trust the guy at all and passed on the car.

vin1382

Established Member
Yes, I didn't read 11 pages of this for nothing. I never saw dyno numbers, and all pictures are gone. And whats with that weird comments about this guy having the car in Kentucky or that he only had it for a week or two or whatever? FILL IN DETAILS ASAP

vin1382

Established Member
Wow 1 picture. ugly hood. the person who bought it tho got the deal of the century.

Users who are viewing this thread