FS: 03 Cobra 624 rwhp Black Coupe Show Quality

tomcat

Forever Foxbodys
Established Member
Hello
Up for sale is my Black 2003 SVT Cobra coupe. This is a wonderful car with a clean CT title and has zero issues. The car includes all of the SVT Performance documentation certifying that it is genuine. I have basically done all I can (or want to) do to this car; it has served me well for 6 years and now it is time to move on to another project. I have put my heart and soul into this car and if you take the time to see it and drive it you will see that this is truly a clean example of what the Terminator is all about. The car itself has 35,250 miles on it; I am the second owner and bought the car bone stock with 19k on the odometer. The car is extremely well documented as I have performed every single modification to the car either personally or have had it commissioned under my authorization by a trusted professional mechanic. I have all receipts without exception. I have a recent dyno sheet from EFI Logics that shows 624 RWHP and 554 FT-LBS on their “heartbreaker” Mustang Dyno. This car is as fast as it is beautiful.
This car is a show quality car both inside and out. It is as clean today as the day it left the factory both interior, exterior, and most importantly under the hood. Mechanically it is equally as solid with zero issues. Exterior wise, the paint is in excellent condition; there is one small scratch approx. 1/2” on the lower back bumper, and a couple of small paint chips on the front end (I am being picky here). There are zero dings on the body Overall I give the exterior a 9.8 out of 10. Interior is a perfect 10, Engine bay is a perfect 10. This car has never been raced either at the drag strip, road course, or otherwise; has always been a streetcar doing weekend pleasure cruising only by a mature driver. The list of specific modifications is outlined below. Please understand that I have every stock part that comes with the vehicle down to the stock exhaust and is included in the deal.

The Price is $27,500 for the car and this price is firm. This includes three sets of rims, ALL of the stock items that came with the car, the new set of Toyo Proxes Tires and an extra catted X-pipe. I can shave the price by $1000 by excluding the Toyos, Chrome Cobra Replica rims & X pipe. I am a motivated seller but not desperate. Please no low ball offers, no texts, no dreamers. If you are serious you will call me 203-996-0184 (Tom) and we can talk.
Thanks for looking!

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra List of Items & Mods

Engine:
Whipple 2.3 Supercharger w/ 2.9 Reichard Racing Non-slip Pulley (19 psig, Gates 76.5" belt)
Siemens Deka 60# fuel Injectors (Steigemeier serviced & documented)
Lethal Performance fuel kit (Dual GT-40 Fuel pumps, PPRV Delete & modified FPDM)
JLT 9" Ram Air Induction, Carbon fiber intake w/ Carbon fiber shroud
Fluidyne Heat exchanger
SCT 3000 Mass Air Meter
Even Flow Cooling Mod
JLT Oil Separators
Billetflow idlers
Kenne Bell FPRD
Brand New Motorcraft Battery May 2012
Exhaust:
MAC Prochamber Mid pipe
Borla Stingers exhaust – fully polished
Suspension:
H&R Race Springs w/stock isolators
Maximum Motorsports IRS subframe & Diff Bushing kits + 14mm bolts
Billetflow IRS Brace
Driveline:
SPEC 3+ Clutch
SPEC Billet Steel Flywheel
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Lethal Performance Retainer Tube
Ford Racing heavy duty Throw out Bearing, FRRP Pilot bearing
Wheels:
18" 03 Cobra Rims 9" front & 10" rear (275/35/18 & 305/35/18 Nitto 555 DRs) Black powdercoated - Currently installed
17" 03 Chrome Cobra replicas 9" front & 10.5" rear. Fronta have no tires,Rears have good 315/35/17 Nitto 555 DR's on them
Stock 17 x9" Rims
Also Included:
Complete inventory of ALL stock items that came with the car including exhaust
Set of Brand new never mounted Toyo Proxes 888 Rear tires 305-35-18s
Additional midpipe: UPR Catted X- pipe in excellent condition

DSCF3927.jpg

Please click on the link below for many more pics and a short vid of my car...
Selling Pics 2003 SVT Cobra pictures by tommyboy347 - Photobucket

tomcat

Forever Foxbodys
Established Member
Beautiful Cobra. A lot popping up in CT. GLWS

Thanks for the compliment! The car is 100% solid looks wise and performance wise with complete documentation...... suddenly there's a bunch of nice Terminators in the CT area so it's good to be a buyer right now... Come on fellas, $26.5k as it sits.........

Users who are viewing this thread