Fs: 03 cobra 2.9 whipple crusher kit polished 35,xxx miles located in brooklyn,ny

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
You're SOOO far away! Really though, your car is right what I'm looking for, I just don't want to drive 2000 miles home with it. Especially on cracked M/T's :p

probably a tire shop close.... buy new tires. just saying

heck I bet with little extra cash OP will gladly get some put on for you

lphooper03

Established Member
Yeah, I thought about that. Seems like a lot of car for the money. Definitely one to mull over a little bit more since I can't seem to find the car I want near me.

TurdFergusun

Established Member
Pow!!!

SOLD!!! I'm so stoked to be back in an amazing piece of America!! Once again thanks for giving me a chance to buy her. Look for many more posts with this beauty!!:pepper:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats. Based on the details provided, sounds like you got a great deal, just going to need some love as far as the paint.

bksvt

Established Member
Sold ......I'm sad to see her go ...just want to say thank you to everyone that helped me through the years on this forum ! One day In the future I'll hopefully be back when everything gets back in shape with me ...thanks again!

Franco

Established Member
Great deal Great car right around the corner from me. Wish it was for sale a few months ago

Users who are viewing this thread