Fs: 03 cobra 2.9 whipple crusher kit polished 35,xxx miles located in brooklyn,ny

bksvt

Established Member
im going to regret this but i need the money PRICE TO SELL IS 20,000 FIRM For sale 2003 mustang cobra. Black exterior. Black/tan interior. Car has 35,xxx miles. VIN 1fafp48y23f309614. This car is #1952 of 8394 built in '03. Car made 640rwhp and 93 octane. the clutch was slipping on the dyno that day , a week later I installed a twin disc McLeod clutch so there's plenty more hp there! Car starts and drives great. Ice cold A/C. Heat work great. Here is the list of modifications:

Engine:

2.9 whipple supercharger with crusher inlet kit. Polished

Kennebell boost a spark

2lb crank pulley

Sct handheld tuner

Metco idler pulleys

Aftermarket alternator pulley

Gt500 slot-style MAF

Moroso oil pan

Ngk tr6 copper spark plugs

Fuel:

Division X return style fuel hat with twin 340lp pumps

Divsion X fuel rails

Division X micro fuel filter

80lb injectors

Aftermarket fuel regulator

Return style setup

Transmission:

McLoed twin disc clutch (only 500 miles on it)

26 spline input shaft

Short throw shifter

Exhaust:

Hookers long tube headers

Non-cat midpipe

Mangaflow exhaust

Wheels:

Fr500 black chrome 18x9 front and 18x10 rear

Nitto 275/35r18 front

Mickey Thompson 315/30r18

Suspension:

H&R racing springs

Other:

Boost gauge

Oil pressure gauge

NOS nitrous setup installed in vehicle but never plumbed into the engine

The bad:

Car is 11 years old. Has some scratches around the car. Rear rims finish is flaking off. The M/T tires have some cracks. The front bumper has rock chips. See pictures.

The car runs and drives 100%. That being said, this car does NOT come with any warranty. Any other questions, just ask
SHmU0pV.jpg
P3I3jpq.jpg
2lH6iK0.jpg
GkwDltB.jpg
UjE3vNA.jpg

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
How much you asking? What part of Bklyn you from? I was born and raised their till I joined the Army.

bksvt

Established Member
I'm asking 23,500 and I'm from sheepshead bay brooklyn. ..what part of brooklyn were you from?

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Not a bad price, I haven't been to NY for over 12 years a lot has changed I was raised on the South side Bedford and Lynch St. not to far from the Williamsburg bridge. I think they demo all those apartments by Wallabout St. I googled earthed it on my computer and didn't recognize any of it.

My wife is from Seattle and has been bugging me about wanting to visit NY for the longest time, so I told her about a Cobra for sale in that area she gave me the Oh here we go look? Trying to give her a reason to consider a trip?

bksvt

Established Member
Yea everything has changed over there as well as by me ..... You should definitely come visit NY ...it has its up and downs in different areas but still good..and Yea if you decide to come to NY let me know so you can check out the cobra

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I've been considering buying another Cobra to beef up and play on the street & strip, that way I can stop molesting my 04 mystichrome. Your looks like it has some real nice potential, I always loved the black Termis, just don't know if the timing is right? I don't think your going to have much problems selling it with the mods you have listed, GLWS though, I am definitely keeping an eye open on this thread.

jsonic

Established Member
If the SB that I'm pursuing falls through I will be contacting you. 20k for those miles and mods is great. Glws and nice car.

Users who are viewing this thread