FRPP/Whipple 525 Kit installed! Pics...

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Got the car back on Friday, JPC Performance performed the install and tuning. I am happy with the install and the performance. Here are a few pics of the car and the dyno.

new1s.jpg

engineh.jpg

gauges.jpg

horsepowerj.jpg

airfuelratio.jpg

Thanks for looking.

JerryC

Established Member
Looks great, make you wonder why Ford doesnt have this as a standard option on the Mustang.

Too threatening to the GT500, I suppose.

Flaco1

Established Member
Nice ride. Can't wait till I do a whipple on my ride. Saving the money right now. Half way there.

aquill1

Established Member
I am happy with the install and the performance.

What? no "This $**t is off the f**king chain" or some response like that? I would assume that with the addition of the whipple I couldn't stop smiling!?

Any chance of taking/posting some videos? I really want to see how much whine it has when rolling around.

BlackMamba3

Established Member
What? no "This $**t is off the f**king chain" or some response like that? I would assume that with the addition of the whipple I couldn't stop smiling!?

Any chance of taking/posting some videos? I really want to see how much whine it has when rolling around.

Enough people have done this install that it's not that big of a deal.

OP, car looks great. Nice and clean.

Loosescrews

Established Member
What quarter mile times should this particular set up give you? I would imagine that this power level would be more useful on the street than some of the higher HP numbers. I'm not into the dyno brag numbers, I'm about performance and doing more with less.

:beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
What quarter mile times should this particular set up give you? I would imagine that this power level would be more useful on the street than some of the higher HP numbers. I'm not into the dyno brag numbers, I'm about performance and doing more with less.

:beer:

The car will probably trap in the 125mph range.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. The kit is the 525 kit, 7 pounds. Believe me, I am Smiling very big when I'm driving it.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Performance wise, the whipple is it.. Everything else that has been done to the car has been: Eibach Pro Kit, Elderbrock adjustable pan hard bar, Barton Shifter, Flowmaster HushPowers. 2012 Black Boss wheels, Roush grill.

Very nice. What other mods are done since you're almost at 525whp instead of crank

Last edited:

Ray Lucca

Established Member
You had the 525 HP kit installed, and a Custom JPC Tune installed... 514 Rwhp looks great, AF at 12+, taken with a bung or tail-pipe sniffer???? Gotta be a blast to drive...

Users who are viewing this thread