shelbygt500004.jpg

shelbygt500005.jpg

shelbygt500006.jpg

few more pictures here:shelby gt500 pictures by derbed70 - Photobucket

Jake

Last edited:

Blaine

Established Member
Black on Black looks great. Throw on a Super Snake hood and have a knight rider like look.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow, that is the epitome of bad ass!!! matte black stripes and wheels should be stock! lol

i would suggest looking for some hex or torx head screws for the hood pins though, the philips heads just look cheap. a minor detail, but that would totally bug the hell out of me.

IDGT500

Established Member
very nice car man, I like the black on black. only thing id personally add would be a darker tint job, you might get a few ticets but it wouldnt bother me haha

MattBlack GT500

Established Member
did you drill the hood?
if so how is it done? measurements?
Thank You
Yes it was not easy, the kit is pretty complete with great instructions and brackets but damn was it scary to drill holes. The angles on the top half of the hood make it really hard, luckily the hood is aluminum so shit went through like butter. They tell you to drill from bottom up with hood closed and grill off through supplied brackets. Do not try from the top the angles are very deceiving. Looking down the hole from the top does not line up with the holes on the bottom visually.

Ry_Trapp0 as for the philips screws on the plates no way in hell am I backing those things out there in for good. But for the next guy keep that in mind and buy some nicer shit.

GOTSVT? the exhaust is Bassani axle backs.

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks good.
I would definately get some black hex bolts for the hood pins - it will look much better and discourage random acts of vandalism. Black hood pins would look good too.

skyhighsd

Established Member
Overall it looks good and I love the stripes but I really not into the hood pins they just look like they are in the wrong spot. Not saying they are, but I think I would like them more if they where spread out farther. JMO

MattBlack GT500

Established Member
Overall it looks good and I love the stripes but I really not into the hood pins they just look like they are in the wrong spot. Not saying they are, but I think I would like them more if they where spread out farther. JMO
This is how the kit placed them, you do not drill in the core support with this kit only the hood. The brackets require the placement.

And the hood pins are going to get anodized black next week.

skyhighsd

Established Member
This is how the kit placed them, you do not drill in the core support with this kit only the hood. The brackets require the placement.

And the hood pins are going to get anodized black next week.

I figured that was the case, but I am just used to the way they look on say a 70 chevelle. But like I said over all looks good :beer:

rdsnk46

Established Member
I like it but IMO it needs a little something........maybe a polished lip or even a red pinstripe around the edge of the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread