FRPP Boss Gauge Pak

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Dang, they want a pile of money for those.
Indeed! The triple gauge setup (Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Water Temp) I'm considering is less than $600, including a SOS pillar and (non-competition) Ford Racing gauges. Admittedly, a different design and the competition gauges are nice, but I'm not sure they're worth over twice the cost.

5.0 guy

Established Member
Damn that's expensive, I have the Shelby SS triple guage pod on my 2008 and love it, wish they made it for the 13' also. I think the Boss setup regardless of cost would look awesome though!

BCPD199

Established Member
Dang, they want a pile of money for those.

You have to pay to look good! On a side note, you can get just the housing and place aftermarket gauges in it. I just think that pak sitting on top of the dash is the cat's azz! I just don't know if the pre-installed Ford gauges will work on our engine. the site says Boss 302 and the GT's.

Myfast70

Established Member
Wouldn't the performance gauge be a bit redundant as that is already built into the car? Buy the pod and gauges you want and you'll be set!

BCPD199

Established Member
Thats stupid expensive for that

And that's probably why nobody here has responded that they've installed one. As myfast70 stated I should should just buy the pod and install aftermarket gauges. I just really like the look more than A-pillar gauge installations. It reminds me of the old '60's Pony Package.

zr1gerhardt

You can't outrun ugly!
Established Member
At a $140 I would be all in.

At $1,400 I expect it to add 60 RWHPish to my car based on packages out there.

But it does look nice, just in the wrong ball park cost wise.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread