Front Rotors

2003 Cobra Kid

Established Member
Hey guys. I was wondering were you can find the front factory brembo replacement rotors. I went on tirerack and they only have the rears and thats were I bought them from last time. Any help would be appreciated.

mysterio

Established Member
Try Lethal (they're a sponsor here) or American Muscle. Both carry brake & rotor gear, but not sure about Brembo's.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Ford: XR3Z-1125-BC. They are 'only' about $130 each.

Or, you can go to a place like rotorpros.com and get four Centric rotors for less than $200...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Ford: XR3Z-1125-BC. They are 'only' about $130 each.

Or, you can go to a place like rotorpros.com and get four Centric rotors for less than $200...

I wonder if Ford still sources them from Brembo? I believe Brembo stopped production of that rotor, which is why the supply dried up in the aftermarket.

Guys tracking and racing with the 13" one piece Cobra rotors mostly prefer the Brembo versions, since the seem to crack less than most of the Chinese knock offs.

Ford would be able to choose whoever they want for a supplier if Brembo in fact does not make them anymore.

New old stock would of course still be Brembo rotors, but I wonder if stuff being currently boxed up and shipped is still Brembo?:shrug:

Even the Brembos will eventually crack in this severe duty application, which makes finding crack resistant reasonably priced replacements an on going pursuit in the road racing/HPDE community.

2003 Cobra Kid

Established Member
That kinda sucks as I recall the front brembo rotors at tire rack were like $65 each u can get a set of them for the price of 1 factory rotor.

Users who are viewing this thread