Front mount Intercooler install

pantera408

Established Member
Can someone please post and link of vids or pics on how to install front mount intercooler on a 98 cobra.

Thanks
Sean

cbrown9064

Established Member
Sorry to be a prick, be use the search function on this site, or even google. Search for the type of blower and intercooler. Will get lots of hits....

Easiest (and best IMHO) is to pick your intercooler of choice and then buy piping, clamps and couplers from a supplier like frozenboost.com. Get some different bends. Cut and mock up with blue painters tape and have what you want welded. Rest can use couplers. Perfect fit every time!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

projectslideway

Established Member
I would determine whether or not you want to not cut up the bumper support. Then you'll know your intercooler size limitations. OR just do what I did and cut it in half.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I would determine whether or not you want to not cut up the bumper support. Then you'll know your intercooler size limitations. OR just do what I did and cut it in half.

Or just scrap the whole thing and add a Donathan Racing Chromoly support which is featherlite and provides much more airflow through the bumper..

Brutal Metal

Established Member
svtcobra394_zps73mbitwy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread