Front License Plate Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny281

Established Member
Reading comp fail by you. I could care less about whether or not you have a front plate. But in your OP, you said the cop was a prick with nothing else to do. Thats what I had an issue with. Why get mad that the cop did his job? When you do what you're paid to do at work, are you also being a prick?

Driving without a front plate makes you a guy who likes the way his car looks without one.

Calling a cop a prick for writing you for it makes you a douche. Are we clear now?

I could care less for what you have I say about this. You came off as a prick by your replies without justification, when you could have just stated that calling the officer a prick was distasteful to you. If you love your local police officers so much next time you get a citation kneel down and open wide

Danny281

Established Member
I would argue that it was not WHAT you did, it whats you were asking someone to do. Yes, not having a front tag is pretty minor and not a huge deal... However, asking someone to aide you in presenting false information to a court is a lot more serious.

What if someone posted "Hey, I broke into this guys house and stole his TV. I told the cops that I was at Disney Land, Can one of you guys photoshop me into this picture of Disney Land??"

Is that acceptable? Im not trying to beat a dead horse, but that was a really foolish thing to ask of anyone, let alone post it on a public message board for EVERYONE to see.

It will be installed as I stated before let's leave it at that. Nothing more to discuss here.

Last edited:

Kove

Established Member
That's what cops do when they don't have shit else to do, they pull people over for the most minor offenses and then try find something else to get ya for. Is it wrong? No. Is it stupid? Yes. But I guess that's what they're paid to do. busting all the crack heads and shit out there or the drunk drivers is the least of their worries. Just get you a no drill plate bracket and put it on, take it off when ya want. Or go in and tell the judge that he has no justification to fine you for it and see where that goes, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kove

Established Member
A couple of you are blowing this way the hell out of proportion, like he killed someone and is trying to get someone to get him out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sxecobra

Established Member
you have the cutout on ur bumper... why not put on the plate??? just a mach 1 anyway.

Danny281

Established Member
Mods please close the thread, as this discussion has been blow out of proportion and I already stated I am installing my plates

Danny281

Established Member
you have the cutout on ur bumper... why not put on the plate??? just a mach 1 anyway.

My Mach only has 6k on the odo which is why I wanted to keep it mint but as you stated its just a Mach 1 and is up for sale so I will be installing the plates tomorrow. I rather not have here certain members complain and throw out threats to report me to the authorities about something so stupid as a front liscense plate.

Last edited:

Masonb5

Established Member
this should help

mach.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread