Front License Plate Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny281

Established Member
Hey guys I got a ticket a few weeks ago for not having the front plate on my Mach. The cop obviously had nothing better to do that day other than being a royal prick. Can anyone photoshop my license plate on my front bumper so I don't have to drill holes in the Mach. I have court on Monday and have to take a picture in to so it gets dismissed. It would be much appreciated if it could be done I just want to to look legit with the screws looking like its holding the plate in place.

edf18e8d.jpg

6bf19292.jpg

6e3a0338.jpg

Tispho

Established Member
Just duct tape the back of it for like 2 seconds and snap a picture.

Tape some sawed off screws on there as well.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Get a no drill front plate bracket. I love mine. I can put it on and take it off in seconds.

[youtube_browser]El9loVVIeck[/youtube_browser]

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

Do You realize that are asking someone to help you tamper with evidence and obstruct justice??

By the way,......
How interesting do you think court would be for you IF someone happened to do a "Print Screen" of this thread, and sent it to the El Paso Police Department. I mean, I'm sure with your screen name having your first name in it, and your FULL LICENSE PLATE POSTED, it would be hard for them to figure out who you are... but WOW... If you got caught you might really be ***ed!

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

Do You realize that are asking someone to help you tamper with evidence and obstruct justice??

By the way,......
How interesting do you think court would be for you when someone does a "Print Screen" of this thread, and sends it to the El Paso Police Department. I mean, I'm sure with your screen name having your first name in it, and your FULL LICENSE PLATE POSTED, it would be hard for them to figure out who you are... but WOW... If you got caught you might really be ***ed!

All i read in this post was "i could be a total douche if i wanted too"

Yet i still agree, probably not the best place to ask for this. I would have just asked for them to photoshop it on without telling us why. It is SVTP after all

Last edited:

Bloo

Established Member
Maybe he's an officer trying to royally fk the person who actually does it? ^_^

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
Yet i still agree, probably not the best place to ask for this. I would have just asked for them to photoshop it on without telling us why. It is SVTP after all

Yup.... Hopefully Mr. Ruelas will just pay his $128.00 and not try make the problem worse, which Im sure will just ultimatly cost him more money.

Last edited:

Danny281

Established Member
Just forget I asked guys this has gone way out of proportion I just didn't want to drill my front bumper. Mods feel free to close this thread as I rather not hear more from this officer again

Last edited:

Schmitty

03 10th Annie Cobra Bro!
Established Member
What happened to helping a fellow member out? Man there's some Dbags round here! Recommend Craigs Mustang Bracket if you dont wanna drill. Pay ur dues and move on with life OP..

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
The duck tape suggestion is great

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Hey guys I got a ticket a few weeks ago for not having the front plate on my Mach. The cop obviously had nothing better to do that day other than being a royal prick.

So...you got caught breaking the law by someone whose job it is to enforce said law and you think he is a "prick with nothing else to do"? Ummm...that's what he is paid to do...bust douche bags who break the law.

Sorry for thinking rationally OP, I must be an idiot!?

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
What happened to helping a fellow member out? Man there's some Dbags round here!

Only a dbag would help someone commit fraud/break the law. **** helping out a fellow member, I wouldn't do it for my own family. Guess I was raised with shitty morals!?

Danny281

Established Member
So...you got caught breaking the law by someone whose job it is to enforce said law and you think he is a "prick with nothing else to do"? Ummm...that's what he is paid to do...bust douche bags who break the law.

Sorry for thinking rationally OP, I must be an idiot!?

Driving without a front license plate is such a serious offense which entitles me as a douche. You can take your so called rational thinking and shove it up your ass. Only a douche would take a topic like this so seriously to get all bent out shape over it. I am installing the plates end over story.

Last edited:

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
Driving without a front license plate is such a serious offense which entitles me as a douche. You can take your so called rational thinking and shove it up your ass. Only a douche would take a topic like this so seriously to get all bent out shape over it. I am installing the plates end over story.

I would argue that it was not WHAT you did, it whats you were asking someone to do. Yes, not having a front tag is pretty minor and not a huge deal... However, asking someone to aide you in presenting false information to a court is a lot more serious.

What if someone posted "Hey, I broke into this guys house and stole his TV. I told the cops that I was at Disney Land, Can one of you guys photoshop me into this picture of Disney Land??"

Is that acceptable? Im not trying to beat a dead horse, but that was a really foolish thing to ask of anyone, let alone post it on a public message board for EVERYONE to see.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member

Reading comp fail by you. I could care less about whether or not you have a front plate. But in your OP, you said the cop was a prick with nothing else to do. Thats what I had an issue with. Why get mad that the cop did his job? When you do what you're paid to do at work, are you also being a prick?

Driving without a front plate makes you a guy who likes the way his car looks without one.

Calling a cop a prick for writing you for it makes you a douche. Are we clear now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread