Front cobra??

soldierstang04

Established Member
Ok this might be a completely stupid question but why do some of them face to the passenger side and some of them face to the driver side??? Or am i the only one that has notice this????

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Bc they are aftermarket. Stock comes with a mustang but most replace the emblem with a cobra.

renxwar

Established Member
Cars with over 500HP have the Cobras facing the right. Under 500, its facing to the left.

Yes.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Depends on where you get them.The one i got from Lethal faced left,and the one i got from AM faced right.

SpectorV

Established Member
the 03/04 grill emblem IS the running horse and that is 100% stock and NO ford didnt put any others on there lol. The running horse is there because it looks best.

renxwar

Established Member
I don't know if its possible, but I actually like both. If the horse was still on my '04, I would of kept it.. but I don't mind the cobra on there now. I personally think the cobra makes the front look more aggressive, but I've always been more of a "sleeper" kind of guy. A Cobra trying to be a sleeper is like a Hoover vacuum trying to be a ninja, I know.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
really i thought the 03 cobras came with the cobra up front and 04 was the pony??

are you guys sure the cobra doesnt come up front? My buddy bought his car with 14k miles from a 45 yr old guy and the guy bought it in 02 and he didnt do one mod he said.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
All 03/04's came with the horse in the grill from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread