From whipple to hellion twin turbo here we goooo

SSeatr

Established Member
I picked up the JBA's for mine. Just started the car 2 days ago, going for a tune in a few weeks if all goes to plan.

brand new engine in mine and after start up saw the freeze plug on the block is leaking :(

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
61's on a built block with meth and a Sullivan running pump or e85 will make 1000whp on 24#'s of boost. On pump gas it should make well over 750-825 and quite easily higher with e85.

Gonna be a fun car, congrats!

nanastymach1

Established Member
I decided to stay with meth and now I have a few questions...what size injectors for pump?will 95 lb injector be good?

Also what maf,and where should I plumb the meth?

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
If you have the coil try out the CEA Billet Wheel Dual Ball Bearing 6265s from Precision. They can make all the power you will ever (lol) want and still spool awesome.

nanastymach1

Established Member
finally got the last piece to the puzzle which is the fuel system....lethal 1200 hp kit and im going with e85,and also bought the eboost 2 so if anyone needs the blitz let me know.....dyno appointment is on july 2nd so stay tuned...the car should be ready to start by next weekend hopefully...im excited ready to hit mustang week

20120612_223417.jpg

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Nice man!!!! Your turbo setup is close to what mine will. E and that's the exact fuel system I plan on getting. Let me know how you like it. How quite the pumps are etc

nanastymach1

Established Member
Thanks man it should be done in a couple weeks hopefully I don't think I'm missing any parts at the moment...how's is ur build coming along?

nanastymach1

Established Member
What do u guys think about my hbeam rods ...this is a mmr 900 short block beefed up with all the extras,arp all the way through,head studs, etc...how far would u push them

Users who are viewing this thread