From whipple to hellion twin turbo here we goooo

nanastymach1

Established Member
So as some of u may know my whipple 3.4 craped out on me after having no miles and I've decided to take the leap after being on svt all day and night right before I was going to sleep I found a hellion twin 61 mm kit with tons of upgrades,Sullivan upper and lower,k member,etc

My last setup was a built mmr900 with all the upgrades whipple 3.4 on meth at 19 psi made 650hp 608 tq tuned at fast lane motorsports...

Before then was a whipple 2.3 on pump at 616 hp 585 tqon 20lbs

Posi ported eaton all out upper lower combo made 550 and 570 tq

I don't know what my goals and plans are I just think I'm done with blowers after this one failing so it twin turbo time...what do u guys think it'll do on meth and I'm going to do a big return style and possibly even thinking e85 but I know meth works pretty good on turbo cars but any input would help

Here are a couple vids of my past setups

nanastymach1

Established Member
broke whipple-

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZu7lFv6gY&context=C35537a6ADOEgsToPDskJiKKoOwVt7HuJwygcSN0mF"]Broke Whipple 3.4 - YouTube[/nomedia]

posi ported setup

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKhNTKhGIQ"]FASTLANE MOTORSPORTS CUSTOM TUNE ON 2004 COBRA - POSI PORT BLOWER - AVERY GALLAGHER - YouTube[/nomedia]

whipple 3.4 start up walk around

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDahs-5m78"]avery gallagher whipple 3.4 cobra start up - YouTube[/nomedia]

whipple 2.3 dyno

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMyym6vkCIY&feature=context&context=C35537a6ADOEgsToPDskJiKKoOwVt7HuJwygcSN0mF"]avery gallaghers Whipple 2.3 cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

rearccw.jpg

motornew.jpg

sideccw.jpg

best.jpg

Last edited:

nanastymach1

Established Member
I like the meth kit thats on the car because i dont have to ever worry about running out,or going to get it 15 mins away from my house but my goals are average. Im not looking to make 1000 plus and i dont ever plan on going to the track its just for fun on the street...probaly going to do 3 tunes 15psi ,20 for mid boost and what ever for a high boost tune to hit maybe 800+

also im going to go ahead and go return style with 105 injectors and twin 340 pumps (lethals 1000 hp kit)

would i be ok with meth and 93 pump ?or should i make the switch i really like the ease of being about to pull up to any gas station when ever

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
If you only want 800whp I'd go twin 57s. 61s will push 1000 easy. I would be running E85 with either setup.

nanastymach1

Established Member
No clue I just did a 3-4 pull and when I let out it was clunking around....results are in it's the rotors clunking around ...it didn't damage front bearings But the rotor are hitting the case....it still looks new maybe 4-5 k miles

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
No clue I just did a 3-4 pull and when I let out it was clunking around....results are in it's the rotors clunking around ...it didn't damage front bearings But the rotor are hitting the case....it still looks new maybe 4-5 k miles

damn dude that sucks. its toast if the case and rotors are damaged. its not worth a rebuild personally in my opinion.

damn good paper weight now though

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Save yourself a ton of money, time and aggrevation and slap a blower on your car and sell it. Then drive a few hours north and buy my car. Haha I haven't listed it for sale yet, but its gonna happen soon.

As for the meth, it works great on my car. My pump/meth tune makes more power than you can use on the street. And like you said, there's no searching for special gas.

Users who are viewing this thread