From GTO to GT :-)

BigDan

Established Member
Love the Ingot Silver and not black rims.

I'm guessing you have a manual judging by your trap speed.

Last edited:

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Love the Ingot Silver and not black rims.

I'm guessing you have a manual judging by your trap speed.

Thought you could tell by the shifting, but I'll take that as a compliment lol

Yes car is manual and Shaun ended up settin the rev limit much lower until fuel system arrived because it alas running out of fuel up top. These shifts were around 6k rpms

flS/R

Established Member
i really like those GTOs, they have nice comfortable looking interiors. The mustang is a nice step up and looks good with those wheels

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GTOs, especially the '06, are fine cars, but they're definitely trumped by the '13 GT you upgraded to. That first photo of your '13 was fine enough. Gorgeous car! Now, it's being transformed into a beautiful BEAST. Keep us posted.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Thanks, I'll be posting a build thread when she's done and after I hit the track again. CPR and pro mod are in the works now :)

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I came from an m6 '06 GTO, QSM too, only thing i miss is the ride, a lot smoother than the solid rear 5.0.
everything else the 5.0 trumps!
Planning on going with a pioneer double din setup later on.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
^^^ i agree, stock vs stock the GTO was much smoother but after putting lowering springs on both i would say they are about the same. GTO got really stiff once it was lowered. I just miss the sporty seats the GTO had, but i will be getting aftermarket seats eventually. Turbo, block, and fuel supply are my main focus for the time being. Once that is done i will do more interior and exterior upgrades

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
5oh looks sick man! I was so close to trading for a cammed 06 GTO, those seats are the comfiest seats I've ever sat in, in a car.

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
Awesome man. Glad to see you are enjoying it. Looks like you are making some great moves with it!

Users who are viewing this thread