***Friendly Warning*** Check your coolant!!!

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
It's getting to be that time of year again when it gets a little brisk after dark and things can freeze up and crack. Check your engine coolant and H/E fluid to make sure you're good to go when the mercury drops. :beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Not worried about freezing here, but will be changing mine in both systems this weekend due to age.
Good heads up for the guys in the colder climates though.

SpectorV

Established Member
i drive mine year round... but we dont really have winter here thankfully.. I would HATE to live up north.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
cycled some straight through the i/c system last weekend. got a little weak over the summer drianing and stuffing ice in the bottle

03cobra5485

Established Member
Thanks. But who drives there terminator in the winter anyway :shrug:
This guy....granted i didn't get home in time to cover her and didn't have my shop when this was taken...but as you can see i had a few pbr's and spent the night cleaning it off lol
6dc24abb.jpg

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
But the set back is it doenst really snow so there is never "down" time for the cobra to do the winter mods

Haha yeah. Is changing your coolant for the winter time a valid excuse to install a Reische 170 stat?

One step ahead of you my friend. Have the Reische in already and a 50/50 mix. You're missing out on all the fun with that cool, dense air. Boy do these blowers scream with that cool air. :rockon:

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
I kind of like winter due to the fact that when I pull the Cobra out of storage in Spring it feels like a new car all over again, PLUS it keeps the mileage down.

SVTDice

Established Member
Nice heads up, Luckily we don't have a winter that gets below 30 here in Florida. On a another note. I'd hate to live up North as well. I'd go insane not being able to drive my Terminator ATLEAST Once a week.

Users who are viewing this thread