Friend just took his GT3076R Cavalier to the track

TRXboy

Established Member
Another update, last one for 2010.

Boost was finally turned up to 26psi and the car made 500whp on 91 octane pump gas and conservative timing. It went 11.16 @ 131.7mph last weekend. More than enough for a 10sec timeslip but we're having serious traction issues in first and second gears. Oh well, gotta work a bit more on suspension / tire setup and have something to look forward to for 2011 season !!

Cavalier Ecotec Turbo GT3076 Drag 11.16 @ 131.73 - Car Videos on StreetFire

:beer:

Bad ass man, You guys boost stepping?

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
He's going to hurt some feelings with that thing.

I used to have Z24 a long time ago, I always thought about seeing what I could get it to do.

61mmstang94

Established Member
You can polish a turd but its still a turd!!!

Yee haw. Right on...because we all know old ford mustangs are the only cars that matter!!!

Get over it, that's what he felt like doing and it runs good. In fact better than your car most likely. People with a more expensive car than a mustang would say the same about any of the mustangs on this board if they pleased and it's not like your old "new edge" mustang is something special either so go on ahaead and get off your high horse. :loser:

Last edited:

agentsmith5150

Established Member
LMFAO!! I'm not gonna lie. If i got pulled by that...id laugh my freaking ass off. I can see it now Pwnt by the Cavalier threads.

fast car for what it is though!

Avenger

Established Member
Trust me guys, he's having a blast on the street with this thing ! :banana:

whats the point of being fast if its so bloody ugly

I personally like his car. A better question might actually be

"Whats the point of looking good if its so bloody slow ?"

:shrug:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
whats the point of being fast if its so bloody ugly

What's the point of your post? Not everyone enjoys having a car that 2 million other people have that look and sound almost identical. It's different, fast, gets better gas mileage than your stang and regardless of your opinion...is not an ugly car. You want to talk ugly, drive a Mustang II. Find another thread to babble in.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
You can polish a turd but its still a turd!!!

maybe not everyone has the money to get a cobra like you lol my gt's are slow who gives a shit but its mine an its all i have if you dont like it dont come in an post. i dont like a lot of shit on this site but i tell people good job when they work hard on something

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
What's the point of your post? Not everyone enjoys having a car that 2 million other people have that look and sound almost identical. It's different, fast, gets better gas mileage than your stang and regardless of your opinion...is not an ugly car. You want to talk ugly, drive a Mustang II. Find another thread to babble in.

lol wut

Users who are viewing this thread